Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hail, we're RedGuides. We want you to play several EverQuest characters at once. We have scripts and a friendly community to help, please join our playstyle and say hello! 👋
Hi all
Is there a command can target collection item and navigate to it? I tried to use plugin to auto collect, but there is elevator in the zone, and it only can help me to collect the items from the ground floor.
Hi all
Recently, I utilize the Persona feature to build a new group, SK / ENC / DRU / WIZ / MAG / NEC, my DRU is 125 with 53902aa and full tradeskill armor suit. I found the DRU is so easy to be low on mana and group has to wait.....am I doing anything wrong or that's just the weakness of DRU?
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.