Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hail, we're RedGuides. We want you to play several EverQuest characters at once. We have scripts and a friendly community to help, please join our playstyle and say hello! 👋
Is the mob in the level range for the mez to land? Or possibly not even mezzable? Or out of range for that version? Just my guesses from playing a bard.
Hey guys I tired to look this up but is pretty confusing. Got a new toon has no type 8 augs . How do you all suggest I get them slots filled. Mage btw.
So let's say I just got max level and max aa. Tov and up heros are done and epics. What kinda of stuff are you guys doing to new toons for them extra inches. Bard & sk suggestion bonus. Thanks.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.