• Hail, we're RedGuides. We want you to play several EverQuest characters at once. We have scripts and a friendly community to help, please join our playstyle and say hello! 👋

Recent content by Azilola

  1. A

    IRL - Returning, so I'm a noob again...

    I'm very much a noob myself. I gotta say it's very fun tinkering with the ini's. I personally have one group set up with MuleAssist and another other with KissAssist, for experimental reasons. MuleAssist is easier to configure and less time consuming, where KissAsssist takes a little bit...
  2. A

    IRL - Let's give Rob some good vibes/juju today

    Very much mahalo to you Rob!
  3. A

    IRL - Aloha

    Aloha Everyone, I’m new to the community but not new to EQ, however it’s been many years since I’ve played. I played rather consistently from 2000 until approximately 2006-time frame. The nostalgia bug appeared to have bitten me. As someone who doesn’t aways have the time or the patience to...
Back
Top
Cart