• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

RedQuest v4.3 (NERFED TO HELL) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: RedQuest v4.2

this is telling me it needs a password to be opened. lol wtf is that about?

*edit* that was weird i tried changing the name of the folder to regular Redquest and it asked me for a password for every file.

Acigaretteandsex said:
this is telling me it needs a password to be opened. lol wtf is that about?

*edit* that was weird i tried changing the name of the folder to regular Redquest and it asked me for a password for every file.
What that means is you have the program running while trying to change it. You must stop mq before trying to change it

I am getting the strangest error ever like ive taken 4.2 put it in a fresh folder and i boot it up and i get this message

"Unmatched Bracket or invalid character following bracket found in index"

some help would be appreciated

Hey Red just noticed in your docrack you have bardclicky in there twice with 2 different offsets.

also farfollow with no offset.

Re: MQ2Targets Where do Sound Files Go?

taylorme27 said:
In the in-game help for the MQ2Targets plugin, it gives the example for sound notification which is:

Example /watch sound id 5 shamanspawn.mp3
Assigns sound#5 to the file shamanspwawn.mp3
Example /watch sound 5 shaman pc
Plays sound#5 (shamanspawn.mp3) when player character shamans spawn

My question is where do you need to place the mp3 sound files in order for them to be played (which windows directory)?

Thanks in advance.

Neo

thez said:
Look on the MQ2Targets wikipedia entry. There's a link to it on the first page.

If you mean the wiki located here http://www.macroquest2.com/wiki/index.php/MQ2Targets#Developers then I already checked that before posting my original request. The wiki does not discuss this. Has anyone else had success using custom mp3 sound files with mq2targets notify?

Red just provides a basic docrack ini, it's up to the user to update it if he wants changes.

Put the MP3's in the same folder as your plugins.

I have my own version of FH kitting macro and I'd like to know if there is a way for me to have the mouse click different spots on the screen like I used to be able to in the past.

/click left X Y

This no longer works. The mouse automatically goes to the top of the screen when you zone and if you need to click an object to zone you need to /warp x y z, /face x y z in order to get the mouse in the right spot to click it. I have the macro already working in this manner and it runs for weeks without any issues. I'd just like to know if something changes in the way the /click command works or if the ability to click different spots on the screen has just gone away.

Thanks,

Well...you said specifically that this was for FHalls, right?

Do this:
Rich (BB code):
/target a dark stone
/click left target

Works for me.

Re: RedQuest v4.3

Notes v4.3
--Updated MQ2Rez to the latest version
--Updated MQ2LinkDB to deal with the changes made by 13th Floor
--Updated MQ2Itemdisplay to incorporate pinkfloydx33's LORE mods
--Updated to the 12/30 zip
--Added in the svChromatic and svPrismatic TLO's to the zip

Would it be possible to include the autotrade dll?

http://www.macroquest2.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=13350&highlight=autotrade

I think a lot of others would benefit from this.

If you're doing a simple macro and wanna throw in autotrade for sorting mules or whatever:

/if (${Window[TradeWnd].Open}) {
/delay 2s
/notify TradeWnd TRDW_Trade_Button leftmouseup
}

That's what I threw together before I threw together before I ran across the DLL.

easyfun said:
I have my own version of FH kitting macro and I'd like to know if there is a way for me to have the mouse click different spots on the screen like I used to be able to in the past.

/click left X Y

This no longer works. The mouse automatically goes to the top of the screen when you zone and if you need to click an object to zone you need to /warp x y z, /face x y z in order to get the mouse in the right spot to click it. I have the macro already working in this manner and it runs for weeks without any issues. I'd just like to know if something changes in the way the /click command works or if the ability to click different spots on the screen has just gone away.

Thanks,

That hasn't worked for more then a year since EQ went to letting windows handle the mouse.

http://www.macroquest2.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=12371

Having a problem with MQ2melee stickrange. It says i am sticking but when i am push out of range of mobs it is still sticking but not moving back into range of melee combat. I tried messing with /melee stickrange but cant seem to get it working, i kno this might be the problem because it isnt on. Tried setting /melee stickrange on 100, but not working.

Found an odd problem. ${Me.Skill[Tail Rake]} reports back NULL but ${Skill[Tail Rake].SkillCap} reports properly.

All of the other monk skills seem to report properly.

Holty, are you using Raiddruid when you're having this problem? Because my warr (main tank) has the very same issue and I figured out that it's due to stick breaking for some reason, but haven't had a chance to track it down in the macro (which I'm only assuming is the reason). If you're having this issue outside of that macro, then I might have to look elsewhere for the answer.
I have 2 other melee classes in the same group... one uses raiddruid and mq2melee and the other just uses mq2melee and neither has the same problem.

Push CTRL+A and make sure that what ever skill you would want to check for is in one of those boxes as that is what ${Me.CombatAbility} uses.

You will probably find out that your other abilities that ARE working are listed in there somewhere.

Good luck.

Oh, yeah. You need to have made it an ability instead of just straight hotbuttoning it for that to work.

Haven't made it home to do further testing but I can tell ya that when you use Tail Rake, like other skills, the entire set of extra melee skills boxes are activated.

In case I've confused anyone else who might have not played a monk. I'm talking about the skills that are listed as skills you raise from 1 (or 0) to 255 or more. Not the ones you get tomes for.

Norrathian said:
Haven't made it home to do further testing but I can tell ya that when you use Tail Rake, like other skills, the entire set of extra melee skills boxes are activated.

In case I've confused anyone else who might have not played a monk. I'm talking about the skills that are listed as skills you raise from 1 (or 0) to 255 or more. Not the ones you get tomes for.

I play a monk

ME!!! said:
Push CTRL+A and make sure that what ever skill you would want to check for is in one of those boxes as that is what ${Me.CombatAbility} uses.

You will probably find out that your other abilities that ARE working are listed in there somewhere.

Good luck.

RedQuest v4.3 (NERFED TO HELL)
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back