• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
Resource icon

Macro - zonebench (1 Viewer) 1908a

RedCents
5,644¢
LamahHerder submitted a new resource:

zonebench - Zone multiple times and average the zoning time to give you an idea of how fast you zone

zonebench.mac 1908a by LamahHerder

Intent: Zone multiple times and average the zoning time to give you an idea of how fast you zone
Requirements: MQ2Nav & valid mesh for all zones.

Usage:
  • /mac zonebench
  • /mac zonebench #

View attachment 17562

Read more about this resource...

1565210329034.png

Attached eqclient-LamahHerder-1908b.ini is the result of merging various eqclient.ini's in an attempt to improve zone times.

It does have some particle effects still as I find some quests/raids/events use those and higher clip plane than most like
If you are multi-boxing and struggling I would turn those down

Most user-preference type things are excluded
Anything that shows up below the #Above-LamahHerder-1908a are key's that EQ needs and adds itself, this is not a gurantee that the above settings will be what I have but you can use it as an indicator to copy/paste over

You can overwrite your eqclient with this one or just grab the [Options] and [Defaults] and paste over your sections

Attachments

• eqclient-LamahHerder-1908b.ini
    3 KB · Views: 50
Macro - zonebench

Users who are viewing this thread

Back