• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

ZOMG a real live HAWT WoW Chick! (1 Viewer)

Pictures can be faked, voices can be masked... you have NOTHING... NOTHING I SAY!!

Remember kids:

First rule of the Internet - All the women on the Internet are men, until DNA samples taken in person verify otherwise.

Second rule of the Internet - If you see a hawt chick posting to the forums, from a foreign country, refer to the first rule.

Remember kids:

First rule of the Internet - All the women on the Internet are men, until DNA samples taken in person verify otherwise.

Second rule of the Internet - If you see a hawt chick posting to the forums, from a foreign country, refer to the first rule.

AND

Third rule of the Internet - You don't talk about the internet

Sorry, I've been married 9 years........it was nice to dream. :horse:

Tbh it was the fact that she was wearing a "Rogues do it from behind" T-shirt that got the juices flowing

We have polled the 4 men in our group and of the 4, 2 report finding the woman mildly attractive, 1 expressed concern of her foolish eye makeup, and 1 only prefers the visage of woman whom have hair that is at once red and curly.

We have taken a closer look and at least one and perhaps two of us believe that woman is actually the American named Steven Van Zandt:

Silvio.jpg

We have polled the 4 men in our group and of the 4, 2 report finding the woman mildly attractive, 1 expressed concern of her foolish eye makeup, and 1 only prefers the visage of woman whom have hair that is at once red and curly.

Four guys to three women? Sounds like a party8-)

Four guys to three women? Sounds like a party8-)

The 7 of us are so in love with throwing a party to be remembered. We have all been friends since the age of 10 and all openned our first bakery in Argentina as one team. It was but a natural choice to remain together upon moving to America and openning a new bakery.

With 7 hosting a party will never have too few guests.

With 7 hosting a party will never have too few guests.

Are you all guys Colekutz?

Also where is your bakery? I would like to know in case I am ever in the vacinity of such a reputable institute have cravings for a Devils food cake or some equally delicious treat!

As was noted by Runned, 4 of us are men and 3 of us are women. Although only one of us types, the opinions in what we type are reached by all of us, who read www.notaddicted.com together and discuss the meaning.

It is only I who type as my English is the most advanced.

Also our bakery is in the American province named Maryland.

Well kudos to you and your baking crew! Do you all play Warcraft's crusade, or just you who types? If I'm ever in Maryland I'll be sure to drop by!

All of us are involved in playing warcrafts crusade. We have made sure the game may be played on all 4 of the computers at the houses. We have not placed warcrafts crusade on the bakery computer and it is not our plan to do so.

Although any of us may be playing warcrafts crusade we have made certain that our efforts remain unified as we all use the same elf of blood who is named Colekutz.

It is all about the red and curly.

Although any of us may be playing warcrafts crusade we have made certain that our efforts remain unified as we all use the same elf of blood who is named Colekutz.

So basically you're going the opposite way to that of those guys/girls who multiaccount and make their own keyboards and macros to 5 box and instead you're getting 4 people to 1 box, making sure that 1 works to optimum efficiency?

Also I would like to know, what class is your Blood Elf and is it a guy or a chick avatar?

hate to burst bubbles here, but i've seen that specific avatar used in over 5 different places.

besides, who likes dumpy white girls anyway? they're too needy, lol

So basically you're going the opposite way to that of those guys/girls who multiaccount and make their own keyboards and macros to 5 box and instead you're getting 4 people to 1 box, making sure that 1 works to optimum efficiency?

Also I would like to know, what class is your Blood Elf and is it a guy or a chick avatar?

The elf of blood that has been made is a woman and we are not sure what is meant by class but we stab and cook.

We have seen a page from iso which is telling that the elf colekutz is a level of 2 but after cooking a steak recently we were duly informed that a level of 7 was reached! Warcrafts crusade seems to exist with the intent of confusion!!!

You could throw in some handjobs and increase your productivity by up to 60% !

Just maximising efficiency and productivity by using all available resources. Everyone does that while sexing...right?

AND

Third rule of the Internet - You don't talk about the internet

You wake up at Seatac, SFO, LAX. You wake up at O'Hare, Dallas-Fort Worth, BWI. Pacific, mountain, central. Lose an hour, gain an hour. This is your life, and it's ending one minute at a time. You wake up at Air Harbor International. If you wake up at a different time, in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?

ZOMG a real live HAWT WoW Chick!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back