• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Click "RG3" at the very bottom-left of this page to change it. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Zlandicar Reborn - What amount of DPS recommended? (1 Viewer)

Killertoxin

RedCents
302¢
My team pull around 1.5m - 2m this is enough to not get any adds. I haven't failed at this mission so I am not sure how much DPS is too low. Team is WAR,CLR,BRD,BER,WIZ,MAG.

avanter

RedCents
336¢
I think my problem is... I had Zild selected with my DPS crew while I hailed him and started in tank mode. I did it without the DPS targetting him and it worked fine. I think I need to just let the macro target him.

RedCents
10¢
Did this just now with my weak group after reading this and figured worth a try. Ranger ToV/CoV raid gear. BRD, DRU, CLR, WAR, ROG all pretty much ToV t1 grp and f2p stuff. got him down below 20% and died, came right back popped steadfast servant on all toons, dropped an empowered campfire (cant use to zone back when placed right at zland, but gives a little additional kick in stats and stuff) and kicked off Intensity of the resolute and armor of experience on the warrior then after engaged popped IotR and AoE on the others and Zland went down in 183 @ 1.3m dps

RedCents
242¢
Did this just now with my weak group after reading this and figured worth a try. Ranger ToV/CoV raid gear. BRD, DRU, CLR, WAR, ROG all pretty much ToV t1 grp and f2p stuff. got him down below 20% and died, came right back popped steadfast servant on all toons, dropped an empowered campfire (cant use to zone back when placed right at zland, but gives a little additional kick in stats and stuff) and kicked off Intensity of the resolute and armor of experience on the warrior then after engaged popped IotR and AoE on the others and Zland went down in 183 @ 1.3m dps
Just in the nick of time, adds start spawning around the 3 minute mark (maybe a little longer, only stretched it out twice for the Skin Care achievement)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)