• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Click "RG3" at the very bottom-left of this page to change it. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Zerker Vrs. Rogue (1 Viewer)

RedCents
20¢
In 2 of my groups i run 1 rogue and 1 zerker in each, and after watching countless hours of dps meter over the last several months, both in cov t3 group gear, but full heroic dex augs, exactly the same augs, i like both my zerk and rogue and they take turns topping charts on trash and named mobs. Also on Zlandi mission for example, about 7/10, my rogue takes #1 spot, and im using CWTN plugins on both, and running sk,shm,brd,bst,rog,zerk on 1 group and sk,clr,bst,brd,rog,zerk on the other.

RedCents
1,203¢
This doesnt really prove one way or the other, it does show a gulf? however, not really long enough for a "lets sit and grind" picture.

Burns enabled, NO GLYPHS (although normally that seems zerkers get a bigger boost then rog):

Zlandicar in 58s, 259.06M Damage @4.47M, 1. Rog1 = [email protected] in 48s | 2. Rog2 = [email protected] in 47s | 3. Rog3= [email protected] in 48s | 4. War = [email protected] in 57s | 5.Brd = [email protected] in 47s | 6. Clr = [email protected] in 57s

Zlandicar in 40s, 255.13M Damage @6.38M, 1. Zerker1 = [email protected] in 35s | 2. Zerker2 +Pets = [email protected] in 34s | 3. BST = [email protected] in 36s | 4. SK = [email protected] in 40s | 5. Brd= [email protected] in 35s | 6. Shm = [email protected] in 35s

And poor casters (they are behind in gear):
Zlandicar in 69s, 255.02M Damage @3.70M, 1. Mag1 = [email protected] in 60s | 2. Mag2= [email protected] in 59s | 3. Bst = [email protected] in 63s | 4. Enc = [email protected] in 54s | 5. Shm = [email protected] in 62s | 6. Mag2Pet = [email protected] in 61s | 7. Mag1Pet = [email protected] in 62s | 8. SK= [email protected] in 69s

Straight up wrecking? i like the zerkers.. ever try to sneak into a place on a zerker? rogues make it waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay easier.. (3 rog, campfire, bring in group).

Sic

hi
RedCents
24,574¢
This doesnt really prove one way or the other, it does show a gulf? however, not really long enough for a "lets sit and grind" picture.

Burns enabled, NO GLYPHS (although normally that seems zerkers get a bigger boost then rog):

Zlandicar in 58s, 259.06M Damage @4.47M, 1. Rog1 = [email protected] in 48s | 2. Rog2 = [email protected] in 47s | 3. Rog3= [email protected] in 48s | 4. War = [email protected] in 57s | 5.Brd = [email protected] in 47s | 6. Clr = [email protected] in 57s

Zlandicar in 40s, 255.13M Damage @6.38M, 1. Zerker1 = [email protected] in 35s | 2. Zerker2 +Pets = [email protected] in 34s | 3. BST = [email protected] in 36s | 4. SK = [email protected] in 40s | 5. Brd= [email protected] in 35s | 6. Shm = [email protected] in 35s

And poor casters (they are behind in gear):
Zlandicar in 69s, 255.02M Damage @3.70M, 1. Mag1 = [email protected] in 60s | 2. Mag2= [email protected] in 59s | 3. Bst = [email protected] in 63s | 4. Enc = [email protected] in 54s | 5. Shm = [email protected] in 62s | 6. Mag2Pet = [email protected] in 61s | 7. Mag1Pet = [email protected] in 62s | 8. SK= [email protected] in 69s

Straight up wrecking? i like the zerkers.. ever try to sneak into a place on a zerker? rogues make it waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay easier.. (3 rog, campfire, bring in group).
or you can use 1 rog, kill everyone, drag their bodies, rez with a merc and GG only 1 spot in fellowship taken up

40s is nice, good job, those would probably loook even closer with the shm in the rog group

RedCents
1,203¢
or you can use 1 rog, kill everyone, drag their bodies, rez with a merc and GG only 1 spot in fellowship taken up

40s is nice, good job, those would probably loook even closer with the shm in the rog group
ewww you said merc :cry: and i know, shm make everything better.. i was level'n up and until you get to modern stuff.. shm seemed to struggle :(

Sic

hi
RedCents
24,574¢
ewww you said merc :cry: and i know, shm make everything better.. i was level'n up and until you get to modern stuff.. shm seemed to struggle :(
yeah i just meant "the" shm not necessarily "a" shm. as in just swap the rogues and the zerkers leaving the tank, bard, and shm the same with the same settings etc.

but really either of those parses are great.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)