• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Zerker 1.5 Question (1 Viewer)

RedCents
981¢
I have a zerker at the Ancient Seb Protector stage....he has the 4 test axes. Have cleared Jugg's a bunch of times and he isn't spawning. I did do another zerker earlier in the day (maybe 4 or 5 hours agao), anyone know if that would delay him respawning somehow?

This thread has some folks talking about their successes and failures with the encounter you're on. I'd check it out if you haven't already. It seems further down in the thread they speak of 18-24 hours for it to reset.

Last edited:
Just to report back...it looks like there is an 8'ish hour time frame to respawn the Ancient. Of course, even with /autoskill frenzy off and bare hands, I still somehow managed to hit him with a 160k frenzy lol. Hand to wait until morning and got it done using a damage shield. Thanks for the link to that thread...I skimmed it before but there was good info in there.

Question - Zerker 1.5 Question

Users who are viewing this thread

Back