• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - zerk 1.5 pre quest (1 Viewer)

Gibevad

RedCents
356¢
if anyone has done this pre quest i would like to know how on earth to complete the julie direaxe part i hail she walks kills i follow and kill mobs she eventually walks back in to the building and then simply disappears in to a wall at some point and i lose her before i can speak to her again. i am at a loss because i have done this like 12 times and always lose her eventually... who ever though putting her in old paineel should be beaten with gentelmens marital aids about the head and shoulders..but any suggestions would be appreciated.

if anyone has done this pre quest i would like to know how on earth to complete the julie direaxe part i hail she walks kills i follow and kill mobs she eventually walks back in to the building and then simply disappears in to a wall at some point and i lose her before i can speak to her again. i am at a loss because i have done this like 12 times and always lose her eventually... who ever though putting her in old paineel should be beaten with gentelmens marital aids about the head and shoulders..but any suggestions would be appreciated.
you can kill her and then wait for her to respawn and hail

you can also just do a /nav npc julie to keep following

I just did this quest recently. The pathing is bizarre, but it is doable. You need to read the tips on her allah page. Might take an hour or so to get the flag.

have her do her part, when she kills the last of 4 golems, she will briefly sit, do the dialog, then she heads inside. as noted above, jump in the pool in the ruined room, click the grate so you can swim down and over. pop up in the hidden pool, she will be sitting at the edge of it.

Question - zerk 1.5 pre quest

Users who are viewing this thread

Back