• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Funny - YES! (1 Viewer)

Faazed

Clearly Not of This Planet
RedCents
1,813¢
Just a reminder for those of you starting out on your first crews... YES is a command. I've had to tell 3 people now, so I will add this.

So you have entered the guild hall, you have your toons wrapped around you tightly, and you now tab through each one to click yes... sooooo annoying.

But wait there's a cure!

/bcga //Yes

or

/dgga /Yes

As you read this, you are probably saying , "YES YES YES!"

Go have fun.

"Make sure MQ2Yes is loaded"

Edit: Sic, "In MacroQuest "Next" there is no mq2yes, it is an alias."

Last edited:
Just a reminder for those of you starting out on your first crews... YES is a command. I've had to tell 3 people now, so I will add this.

So you have entered the guild hall, you have your toons wrapped around you tightly, and you now tab through each one to click yes... sooooo annoying.

But wait there's a cure!

/bcga //Yes

or

/dgga /Yes

As you read this, you are probably saying , "YES YES YES!"

Go have fun.

"Make sure MQ2Yes is loaded"
in MacroQuest "Next" there is no mq2yes, it is an alias

Sorry to ask, but what do you mean by that. I am looking for mq2yes in my plugin directory, and don't find it...
it wouldn't be in the plugin directory, because it is not a plugin in "next" you would have it as an alias in your macroquest ini

To use it copy the codeblock below into your macroquest.ini and then restart mq2, now you can type /yes to say yes to most things that pop up
You can also make your team say yes using EQBCS by typing /bcg //yes
INI:
/yes=/multiline ; /squelch /notify LargeDialogWindow LDW_YesButton leftmouseup ; /squelch /notify LargeDialogWindow LDW_OKButton leftmouseup ; /squelch /notify ConfirmationDialogBox CD_Yes_Button leftmouseup ; /squelch /notify ConfirmationDialogBox CD_OK_Button leftmouseup ; /squelch /notify TradeWND TRDW_Trade_Button leftmouseup ; /squelch /notify GiveWnd GVW_Give_Button leftmouseup ; /squelch /notify ProgressionSelectionWnd ProgressionTemplateSelectAcceptButton leftmouseup ; /squelch /notify TaskSelectWnd TSEL_AcceptButton leftmouseup ; /squelch /notify RaidWindow RAID_AcceptButton leftmouseup

To use it copy the codeblock below into your macroquest.ini and then restart mq, now you can type /no to say no to most dialog windows that pop up.
You can also make your team say yes using EQBCS by typing /bcga //no
INI:
/no=/multiline ; /squelch /notify LargeDialogWindow LDW_NoButton leftmouseup ; /squelch /notify ConfirmationDialogBox CD_No_Button leftmouseup ; /squelch /notify ConfirmationDialogBox CD_Cancel_Button leftmouseup ; /squelch /notify TradeWND TRDW_Cancel_Button leftmouseup ; /squelch /notify GiveWnd GVW_Cancel_Button leftmouseup ; /squelch /notify ProgressionSelectionWnd ProgressionTemplateSelectCancelButton leftmouseup ; /squelch /notify TaskSelectWnd TSEL_DeclineButton leftmouseup ; /squelch /notify RaidWindow RAID_DeclineButton leftmouseup

it wouldn't be in the plugin directory, because it is not a plugin in "next" you would have it as an alias in your macroquest ini

To use it copy the codeblock below into your macroquest.ini and then restart mq2, now you can type /yes to say yes to most things that pop up
You can also make your team say yes using EQBCS by typing /bcg //yes
INI:
/yes=/multiline ; /squelch /notify LargeDialogWindow LDW_YesButton leftmouseup ; /squelch /notify LargeDialogWindow LDW_OKButton leftmouseup ; /squelch /notify ConfirmationDialogBox CD_Yes_Button leftmouseup ; /squelch /notify ConfirmationDialogBox CD_OK_Button leftmouseup ; /squelch /notify TradeWND TRDW_Trade_Button leftmouseup ; /squelch /notify GiveWnd GVW_Give_Button leftmouseup ; /squelch /notify ProgressionSelectionWnd ProgressionTemplateSelectAcceptButton leftmouseup ; /squelch /notify TaskSelectWnd TSEL_AcceptButton leftmouseup ; /squelch /notify RaidWindow RAID_AcceptButton leftmouseup

To use it copy the codeblock below into your macroquest.ini and then restart mq, now you can type /no to say no to most dialog windows that pop up.
You can also make your team say yes using EQBCS by typing /bcga //no
INI:
/no=/multiline ; /squelch /notify LargeDialogWindow LDW_NoButton leftmouseup ; /squelch /notify ConfirmationDialogBox CD_No_Button leftmouseup ; /squelch /notify ConfirmationDialogBox CD_Cancel_Button leftmouseup ; /squelch /notify TradeWND TRDW_Cancel_Button leftmouseup ; /squelch /notify GiveWnd GVW_Cancel_Button leftmouseup ; /squelch /notify ProgressionSelectionWnd ProgressionTemplateSelectCancelButton leftmouseup ; /squelch /notify TaskSelectWnd TSEL_DeclineButton leftmouseup ; /squelch /notify RaidWindow RAID_DeclineButton leftmouseup
Thanks Sic, I added Yes and No buttons to my buttonmaster layout. Works great for that pesky Guild Portal.

Funny - YES!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back