• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

wtf exp? (1 Viewer)

Yeah, during the Beta, at one point, everyone logged in and discovered they had lost about half a level. I believe they said that it would only affect xp from 76 up, but it does suck.

supposedly the exp has taken a dramatic hit, exp is crawling, first night of exping when expansion came out, lvl 76 flew by no prob in ashengate, next day another patch and poof it was like hell lvls all over again. supposedly pof is giving same exp as the red cons in loping plains, dont qoute me on it, but yeah they nerfed exp i hear and see as well.

You can get from 76-80 in 1 day with xp pots in the "unity" task in katta. I got around 50% a level before 80 every clear. Get a good plow group together.

Unless mq2xptracker is lying, your wasting your xp pots + LoD. According to it, I'm getting .303% xp per kill, sometimes a .606%, with lesson/pots, and I get the same amount without the pots. I haven't switched back over to AA yet, but supposedly the AA exp is working fine with your pots/lod.

EXP is still working the same way.

Did you forget what grinding is like?
How much fun and instant progress you had getting exp in HOH when you were 68?

wtf exp?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back