• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

WTB Torrent of USA Client install discs (1 Viewer)

isobelle

RedCents
51¢
i live in japan. a friend will be mailing me a CD key from australia shortly, but to pull the client down directly from her would take a few days.

i see the Great Britian client up... anyone have links to one of those perfectly legal .torrent files that are just hashes of 4 CD's ISO files?

we all know they're useless without a valid CD key, and I'm not condoning the eyepatch here....?

i've DLed it from piratebay and am all patched up. now if my retard-o friend would just log into vent and gimme gimme gimme the serial... :) :(

ah okay.

So I started my blood elf paladin last night (I have all her gear/weapons farmed for her for levels 15-60 to make for a speedy leveling process). And I must say... the blood elf starting area is AMAZING. It is a real treat to level there. It almost feels like a whole new game. Plus, silvermoon city is fantastic. 2 inns, 2 auction houses, 2 banks, 98 fucking mailboxes!

I didn't do much outland stuff because I had dabbled with it in beta and i need to get my paladin leveled so i can start raidign with it, but the blood elf area was fun.

if anyone is ever on bleeding hollow and sees Ketsumei the blood elf paladin, give me a wave.... and your gold.

Ah so I guess it did start last night. I ordered my shit online so I dun think I will get it until late tonight. Does anyone know if you can just use the TBC beta client or if you have to install from the disks? I am pretty sure my WoW install is just the beta client from WoW open beta. *shrug*

uninstall beta client, then install TBC. That's what blizzard tells you to do on worldofwarcraft.com anyway :ohyeah:

I didn't uninstall I just installed and it worked okay. I haven't tried logging in from the beta client yet though~

Then I guess blizzard lied again :ohyeah: not that I mind, since I never played beta... :shifty:

Probably just the typical precautionary step so that they don't have to dick with people who didn't do that when they call in whining to tech support.

WTB Torrent of USA Client install discs

Users who are viewing this thread

Back