• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Problem - Wrong Mount Blessing buff given (1 Viewer)

RedCents
6,366¢
I have the Restless Ice Wurm Saddle on my WAR which is supposed to give Mount Blessing Kala but it is giving Beza. Even if I click Beza off and re-mount it just comes up as Beza again. This issue seems to be isolated to the WAR, the other toons with the saddle are getting Mount Blessing Kala. Anybody having a similar issue or recommend a fix?

I have the Restless Ice Wurm Saddle on my WAR which is supposed to give Mount Blessing Kala but it is giving Beza. Even if I click Beza off and re-mount it just comes up as Beza again. This issue seems to be isolated to the WAR, the other toons with the saddle are getting Mount Blessing Kala. Anybody having a similar issue or recommend a fix?
check your keyring for what mount "buff" you want

yeah i wonder why they didn't just make it a "special" aa focus thing and give you the best one regardless of the mount

i thought they did say they were going to normalize all the effects and just make them ranked

Problem - Wrong Mount Blessing buff given

Users who are viewing this thread

Back