• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Question - wrath beta giveaway - share or no? (1 Viewer)

I want to win iso's Wrath Beta Account by:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

isobelle

RedCents
51¢
PLEASE DON'T JUST CRAP IN THIS POLL. READ THE ARTICLE LINKED FIRST AND OMG MR.CAPSLOCK HI I LOVE TYPING WHILE LOOKING AT THE KEYBOARD

ahem.

at the very end of my death knight article, i mentioned the possibility of giving away my wrath beta. The four options listed above represent the two ways i'm thinking of going about it.

the account is tied to a gmail address as the login (not 'account name' like on live), and so i could either just give the account away outright, or do a rotation thing where someone gets it for a week, then i forcibly change the password and pass it along to someone else.

ASSUMING THIS IS EVEN POSSIBLE (my friend gave me this one extra key, and i have to ask how he'd feel about me giving it away) would you rather have a single chance at winning it from now until it goes live, or a better chance at having it for a week or so?

also, do you prefer random drawing, or skill based kinda thing ("write a haiku about how gay iso is", or "submit a photo of you LARPing in public")?

lemme know, and if this happens, it'll be announced on front page, probably after this coming up weekend. or my friend's butt might get hurt, and he wants to give it to a "real friend, instead of that iso jerk, GAWD".

Last edited:
Re: share or no?

5 views and no one has posted / voted yet lol. I voted for the skill based competition for 1 week for the following reasons:

1. Anything you earn through your own work, you tend to treat with more respect than something that was just handed to you. Even if the competitions get to the point they're silly, so that the most random person gets a chance to win, I think that it holds true.

2. Playing for a week at a time should satisfy anyones curiosity about what the expansion holds. It gives them the chance to be a part of something, to see the new features and zones, spells, etc and the whole while allowing this community, not just one person, to experience it and share their own experiences.

Just my 2 cents anyhow lol

Re: share or no?

I'm for everyone getting a piece of the action, though personally 1 week might be kinda short...

Any way you want to do it is fine by me, I am just jonesing to be able to get into the beta. I opted-in with the rest. Did not have the money to be able to go to any of the Blizz-cons (though I would give my left leg to do so.. well, the part I have left since I am a lower left leg amputee.. oi vey). I just have way too much time on my hands now as it is and playing wow most of it. TBC is getting boring and would like to experience DKs.

Question - wrath beta giveaway - share or no?
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back