• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

WOW the crazyness! (1 Viewer)

Five

RedCents
WoW sucks so bad, omg I hate it (PS: I was banned, it was the best before this).

I have started playing EverQuest II again instead. Where is good ol' Flowers on Nagafen? Please tell me someone still plays this game! We need the guild.

Penis.

Banned from WoW??!!

Not too surprising considering the quality of the community there. Hey, if you want to play WoW, while being banned from WoW, how about playing World of Ringcraft... er I mean Lord of the Rings Online.

Pretty much the same buttion mashing experience, now with extra hobbits!

Here's a pointer, Five. Nobody gives a flying fuck that you were banned.

Trolling/24HR

Here's a pointer, Five. Nobody gives a flying fuck that you were banned.

Trolling/24HR

For sure! In fact, even I don't care that I was banned. So thanks for your retarded reply which doesn't even relate to the focus of this post!

Runned: I love you and was too lazy (although aware of notacult.com) to create an account on that forum too. Lets skip the chit chat and kill evils on Nagafen. There are players there, just like Ged, who deserve a virtual ass whoopin and don't want to ever be happy.

Please look underneath a bicycle that is yours for we believe you have left your manners in such a place.

:nay:

Could have fooled me. You sure seemed excited to announce it.

I fooled you. Yay.

I only mentioned my banning for one reason. Because I have insomnia and the fact that you all care so much let me explain in detail. The focus of my post was to find out if Flowers of Happyness (yes I realize this is the NotAddicted forums) still had a guild on the EverQuest II PvP server: Nagafen. Rather than having a million posts trolling:

"BUT FIVE! FLOWERS OF HAPPYNESS PLAYS ON TEH WOW SERVERZ. JOIN THE GUILD ON THERE!"

I shed some insight as to my current situation in one simple sentence! My post wasn't some long life story about my adventures in Wowland. Hell, I didn't even say what I was banned for. So please already, stfu.

Back on topic, my original question still goes unanswered. I've come to the conclusion that after meeting all you really colorful people, I'm not so sure I'd want to be a part of any psudo-flower guild anymore! All of you (with the exception of Runned, Fansy, Iso, etc.) are a bunch of evils who are not so happy at all! Your all full of so much hate it's coming out your butt like poop.

Take a breath. Relax. Smile for once.

It's okay to be nice. Holla!

It is from American cinema that we have been told that such children who pedal bicycles of this style are certainly creating trouble and shout in belligerance for a sum of two American dollars to which they feel entitlement!

Fuck EQ2! Though I have heard people actually drop some items in their PvP ruleset now?

I just got bored and ran a Valkyrie to 50 CL6 in DAoC... Now I am going to see how fast I can run a doc to 200 in AO!

Power?

I fooled you. Yay.

I only mentioned my banning for one reason. Because I have insomnia and the fact that you all care so much let me explain in detail. The focus of my post was to find out if Flowers of Happyness (yes I realize this is the NotAddicted forums) still had a guild on the EverQuest II PvP server: Nagafen. Rather than having a million posts trolling:

"BUT FIVE! FLOWERS OF HAPPYNESS PLAYS ON TEH WOW SERVERZ. JOIN THE GUILD ON THERE!"

I shed some insight as to my current situation in one simple sentence! My post wasn't some long life story about my adventures in Wowland. Hell, I didn't even say what I was banned for. So please already, stfu.

Back on topic, my original question still goes unanswered. I've come to the conclusion that after meeting all you really colorful people, I'm not so sure I'd want to be a part of any psudo-flower guild anymore! All of you (with the exception of Runned, Fansy, Iso, etc.) are a bunch of evils who are not so happy at all! Your all full of so much hate it's coming out your butt like poop.

Don't worry about it man! Anyone foolish enough to start a post with the words banned, WOW or EQ2 on this forum will get flamed...
Thats just how it is.
Doesn't mean they all hate you, so no need to start shedding tears

(Colekutz sure hate bikes though!)

I fooled you. Yay.

Like I said, this isn't the flowers of happiness forums - nor was it any kind of pseudo foh forum at any time ever. You aren't going to find people (yes, myself included) who know anything much at all about what the flowers are up to except maybe frybread, who I think still reads their forums I'm not too sure. If you want information about them then you'll be better off either PMing him or just going to their website.

Just a heads up.

Like I said, this isn't the flowers of happiness forums - nor was it any kind of pseudo foh forum at any time ever. You aren't going to find people (yes, myself included) who know anything much at all about what the flowers are up to except maybe frybread, who I think still reads their forums I'm not too sure. If you want information about them then you'll be better off either PMing him or just going to their website.

Just a heads up.

pwned

It is from American cinema that we have been told that such children who pedal bicycles of this style are certainly creating trouble and shout in belligerance for a sum of two American dollars to which they feel entitlement!

Now that's a real shame when folks be throwin' away a perfectly good white boy like that

this isn't the flowers of happiness forums

Paradise-Lost.jpg

WOW the crazyness!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back