• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

WoW-Honor System (1 Viewer)

your such a softie...

grumpy.gif

Yeh i think it great, i feel now that the Bg's are around a lot of the Ganking/ ( corpse)Camping probs have been solved (btw the Bg's are sooooo fun.) so now its not affecting the general gameplay to the extent it was, ppl dont seem as hungry for the kills as they once were.

anthoney13mbris said:
im looking 4 a wow bot to lvl me while i sleep can any 1 help me?? if so email me or add me at [email protected]

what the hell does this have to do with the topic???? and by the way...there is one in the subscriber forum....so pay to get into them....or get a freebie

Boswell said:
Times like these Im glad Im on a "carebear" server ....
wuss :D

5 man rogue team = gank squad

so funny when you hit someone with 3 ambushes at the same time.

ITs niice... tho not very cool for newbies or casual gamers... but still pretty cool

i think that on alliance servers that have like 3:1 alliance to horde like on elune are harder for honor on alliance unless u do alot of raids at the 40ish lvl.....
.. does anyone know wtf is goin on with the honor bar on ormal servers? :confused: some ppl say its there and they can c it and others say they cant (being me and some friends) so if u know plz msg me or tell me in game on elune server name is edrine
o and all my guy is broke so if u wanna give me some change to pay bak some ppl for my mount thatd be nice :D :D :D :D
(as of july 29 05)

p.s. my guy is on alliance

o yeh on raids guys who dont have their mounts yet cannot run from xroads to ratchet like u guys think we can we r so SLOW :( so plz if ur a 60 or sometin use the big tree in the middle as fall bak point :eek:
(as of july 29 05)

WoW-Honor System

Users who are viewing this thread

Back