• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Would like to try out the MQ2 program before I purchase a monthly plan (1 Viewer)

ObiviousOne

RedCents
41¢
Ive never boxed EQ before and don't know if it would be too much for me. I would like to try out the program and see if I like it before commiting to a subscription plan. Is there a way to Try it before you buy it?

MQ2 isn't something you pay for... https://www.macroquest2.com/main.php?p=download

Level 2 on this site gets you access to community made plugins, macros, and guides that aren't included with the default compile of MQ2. But MQ2 itself is not paid software.

How do I get to level 2 access? only info I see is posting on these forums, but don't really understand how that grants lvl 2 access.
thanks,

Question - Would like to try out the MQ2 program before I purchase a monthly plan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back