• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Worst submissions for Free Access (1 Viewer)

PetahGriffin

RedCents
You know, I spend alot of my workday reading through the forums on this site, and I really get a kick out of finding a good reject in the Free Access thread.

Don't take it the wrong way though, I don't mean this in a cruel way. Some things that people think will make the cut, from terrible spelling and grammar to obviously no good material or outrageous claims. People start making sarcastic comments, a few predict Redbot or Creed's respose (the two infamous words) and it makes for interesting reading.

I wouldn't have the cahones to suggest a prize for the lamest Free Access submission, but I thought it would be neat to have a central place for them, or if ppl linked their favorite reject thread. It's like the American Idol people, I enjoy watching the tryouts more than the actual final groups.

Well, anyway, even if no one responds or links anything, I still think it's interesting reading!

ecu_dude_27858 said:
I wouldn't have the cahones to suggest a prize for the lamest Free Access submission
Pretty sure it's spelled, cojones.

BTW, do you go to East Carolina University? If you do, do you know who Kemp is?

TeachersPet said:
BTW, do you go to East Carolina University? If you do, do you know who Kemp is?

Well I used to go to ECU, but those days are long gone lol. Don't know who Kemp is, but that sounds familiar for some reason...

And by the way, my avatar is supposed to be this girl in an endless loop kicking this guy in the nuts, and its actually pretty funny. It doesn't play for some reason though.

ecu_dude_27858 said:
Well I used to go to ECU, but those days are long gone lol. Don't know who Kemp is, but that sounds familiar for some reason...

And by the way, my avatar is supposed to be this girl in an endless loop kicking this guy in the nuts, and its actually pretty funny. It doesn't play for some reason though.

Worst submissions for Free Access

Users who are viewing this thread

Back