• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Working WOW fishbot as Sept 12 2005 (1 Viewer)

ASSWEASEL

RedCents
Not my program scabbed off another site. And it was in turn scabbed to there in the first place.

Load Fishbot1
and run it be in 800X600 windowed mode

is this a submission for free access???

If it is...it sucks
If it isn't, i will move it to the correct forum

No not for free access i am a paid account just noway to post to wow as I am EQ.

Why sucks i use it and works fine. Not that great as takes a lot of positioning and you need to change color for time of day ocean color but she does work. Fishing 150 overnight so I would say it doesn't suck1

ASSWEASEL said:
No not for free access i am a paid account just noway to post to wow as I am EQ.

Why sucks i use it and works fine. Not that great as takes a lot of positioning and you need to change color for time of day ocean color but she does work. Fishing 150 overnight so I would say it doesn't suck1

wasn't saying the bot sucked...was saying the format of the post sucked..if it was a request for free access...but since it's not...moving to the general forums

does this work wid the new 1.7 patch because i dont think they have any new phish bots to work with this patch if they do can u link them here please. :cool:

Working WOW fishbot as Sept 12 2005

Users who are viewing this thread

Back