• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Woohoo :) (1 Viewer)

blasphin

RedCents
after 3 days of going thru posts and downloads and reloading and searching the hard drive for the right files to move back to the release folder and such, MQ2 is up and running. I went in and tried all of them at once to see if they loaded. not sure I would want all loaded tho :) I did EB waterwalk and fly which says enter the water and exit? well eb worked air didnt go down, but with lev and everything else on cause I loaded them all, I couldnt get out of the water LOL. But I went back in after that and just loaded basics like nostun shield nomeleepush etc. I do have text in one corner of the screen and it shows hp mana exp etc. didnt expect that, I will have to move windows around a bit to see it all. health and mana looked like it dropped and said 0 on the bar but according to the text hp was like 3600 of 10000000 so I guess that would look like 0 on the bar :) mana did the same thing. seeing both going up and down without the battle is kinda nervwracking cause during the fights Im gonna see that before the text hehe.
anyways thank you for the work you are doing here and I will be learning more as we go. been here for under a week and its already worth the cost. And it looks like a good group of regulars from what I have read and the speed in the answers I have gotten.
Thanks all

blasphin said:
I do have text in one corner of the screen and it shows hp mana exp etc. didnt expect that, I will have to move windows around a bit to see it all. health and mana looked like it dropped and said 0 on the bar but according to the text hp was like 3600 of 10000000 so I guess that would look like 0 on the bar :) mana did the same thing. seeing both going up and down without the battle is kinda nervwracking cause during the fights Im gonna see that before the text hehe.

The text you see in the corner is part of the UI which is very useful, I use battetroll's warrior UI myself though. It takes up almost the whole screen but once you get used to it it won't get in the way much. Anyway about your hp and mana taking sudden jumps like that is caused by the nosnare offset from what I have been told. If having that off doesn't solve the problem just try one offset at a time to see what causes it.

Woohoo :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back