• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Wondering.... (1 Viewer)

RedCents
60¢
Ok, I was hoping folks would be willing to share what active hack they are using?

Just wondering, if folks do not want to share its cool the oversite by sony seems to be settling down since no new bannings. Must be busy trying to figure how to deal with the aaxp screw-up. I have 2 friends that put 90% maxed aaxp on every toon they have about 14 between the 2 of them. Lucky bastards...grats again to all who got to ride that train. Its their mistake can't blame the community for going for it.

Thanks

Active hacks... Speed, Warp, Zone, Instamem, Pax, Stackit, Switch, Preventspeed... There are prolly a few more in there though. And no, i've never been banned for warping, etc. only for using the z-axis exploit on a fabled mob.

I use warp, zone, fade, gate, setgrav, ghostkill, ghost, afk xp macro, and speed. think thats most of em, been running non stop since tss release without a single ban on any of my acounts.

I get so confused. So many people still use warp etc and I don't think I've seen a particular increase in bannings, not more than usual. Was Turk full of crap?

IMHO most of the things that he said were crap, but some were not, the hard part is the simple question of "Which is crap and which isn't?" The other problem is that most of what we think may be true isn't because its mainly just trying to guess what type of code is on the servers to detect things.

Maybe they knew turk was inside and fed him some false info. This way he would in turn go and spread the bad news. And he would fall for it hook line and sinker.

odessa said:
I still can't believe some people didn't see it.

Bah, I saw it, said it, and got flamed by his sheep lol. Thanks to Devlin for his supportive PMs at the time :)

I use warp, fade, gate ,zone, speed, noevrofall, instamem(still my fav), melee, csum, gank. 1 ban on a junk account for DL tasks. Also have a friend who got 3 suspensions on 3 accounts for DL tasks. It was weird tho i was running my main account right next to him on DL tasks and got a tell from gm the same time he did. GM suspended all 3 of his accounts and then told me to hold on a min while he checked something out. I waited 30-45 mins and got no response. So I logged out. I think he forgot about me or didn’t have clear proof of my actions. But its been a week now and I can still log on.

All I know about MQ2 is how to run it. So I figured better safe than sorry. The only active hacks I really used were warp now and then, /gate, /fade occasionally, and showspells and faerune.

I use to use MQ2... Thinking about firing up the old engine again and playing some EverQuest.

I would use about any plugin put out there, and twice if I like it. I know when MQ goes down for like 3-4 days after a patch, I won't log on.

You can notice most MQ players cause they won't log on until they find out there is a release and they go and compile it.

::EDIT:: I typed this up about 3 hours ago, and I have been on EQ and have been leveling up and stuff and I have been using; Speed, Warp, Zone, Csum, Instamem.. Working on getting some more risky ones to try out. I don't have much to lose.

Wondering....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back