• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • EverQuest (live servers) were patched today and MacroQuest developers are putting in time for their own update. Please show them your appreciation. Per brainiac, ETA is 11pm EST

WinHack v.2 (1 Viewer)

agentno4

RedCents
20¢
So now that SOE decided to do another patch, I figured it would be a good time to try and learn how to find my own offsets. I looked at the tutorials on forever-hacking.com, and it doesn't seem too horribly difficult. The downside is that one of the tutorials was using WinHack. I downloaded the version they provided in their files section, but this has some of features deactivated untill registered. So, does anybody have a working copy/unlock code for WinHack v2.0?

I tried this, just entering in the serial number doesn't work. Using the cracks and then entering the serial number doesn't work. This shouldn't be hard. =(

Which .exe are you running after you ran the crack? It works great for me. Although now that I got the program I need to figure out how to get the offsets from it :D

WinHack v.2

Users who are viewing this thread

Back