• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

WinHack v.2 (1 Viewer)

agentno4

RedCents
20¢
So now that SOE decided to do another patch, I figured it would be a good time to try and learn how to find my own offsets. I looked at the tutorials on forever-hacking.com, and it doesn't seem too horribly difficult. The downside is that one of the tutorials was using WinHack. I downloaded the version they provided in their files section, but this has some of features deactivated untill registered. So, does anybody have a working copy/unlock code for WinHack v2.0?

I tried this, just entering in the serial number doesn't work. Using the cracks and then entering the serial number doesn't work. This shouldn't be hard. =(

Which .exe are you running after you ran the crack? It works great for me. Although now that I got the program I need to figure out how to get the offsets from it :D

WinHack v.2

Users who are viewing this thread

Back