• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - WinEQ2 (1 Viewer)

RedCents
82¢
It seems the upgrade to 64bit broke WinEq2 ? Or at least for me... I get the message

WinEQ 2 cannot properly launch the game!

WinEQ2 was able to launch C:\Everquest\eqgame.exe but failed to attach to it

Is there any other way to manage multiple windows ?

I use ISBOXER - which is the paid version provided by Lavishsoft. It does more than just multiple windows.

Someone else posted a program that will help with Multiple Windows and window layouts - just in the last few days, but I cant seem to find the post to reference it.

Search joe multiboxer in google. It’s essentially 64 bit WinEQ and written by Lax from Lavish.

I ditched my WInEQ2 yesterday, and using MQ2AutoLogin , the profiles and HotKeys for Window Assignment.

It’s working well so far, and I’ve ditched an app out of the wobbly stack.

- I've used the new JMB / WinEQ 2022. Make sure you use the Dev versions of JMB, and get a fresh WinEQ 2022 agent. The new agent will import your old WinEQ settings.
- Personally, I really only use it for the Emulated Full Screen mode, the hot keys for sessions, and the ability to easily have different client.ini files. I know the new MQ AutoLogin has the hot keys, but I really miss the Emulated full screen. I could probably get by without the different ini's, but it's handy.

- Personally, I really only use it for the Emulated Full Screen mode, the hot keys for sessions

you’re my spirit animal. I was whining just an hour ago to a buddy that I couldn’t possibly be the only person who needs the hot keys and prefers the emulated full screen. I need that even without MQ.

guess I better start puzzling out these joeboxer agents. ><

- I've used the new JMB / WinEQ 2022. Make sure you use the Dev versions of JMB, and get a fresh WinEQ 2022 agent. The new agent will import your old WinEQ settings.
- Personally, I really only use it for the Emulated Full Screen mode, the hot keys for sessions, and the ability to easily have different client.ini files. I know the new MQ AutoLogin has the hot keys, but I really miss the Emulated full screen. I could probably get by without the different ini's, but it's handy.
How do I get the dev version of JMB? You use it for exactly the same reasons as I.

How do I get the dev version of JMB? You use it for exactly the same reasons as I.
Open the JMB Patcher window, choose the Development tab. Then, Install Now button.
I recommend joining their Discords. There is one for ISBoxer (which has a JMB channel), and one for Lavish Software (which has a WINEQ 2022 channel). Since both of these are pretty new, there is a lot of chatter and activity as people are reporting issues and fixes are getting applied. You should get a pretty quick response to any questions/problems you are having.

Open the JMB Patcher window, choose the Development tab. Then, Install Now button.
I recommend joining their Discords. There is one for ISBoxer (which has a JMB channel), and one for Lavish Software (which has a WINEQ 2022 channel). Since both of these are pretty new, there is a lot of chatter and activity as people are reporting issues and fixes are getting applied. You should get a pretty quick response to any questions/problems you are having.
Thanks a lot, I'm going to try and get it setup now. Really miss the old WinEQ to the point I stopped playing when it stopped working.

Annoyingly the cursor is slightly out of sync with the window... very frustrated

Sigh... so I got WinEQ2 working great, but it does not work with Redguides MQ2. If I fire up MQ2 while in game it crashes, if I start MQ2 first then the game doesn't start at all when I click the shortcut.

Question - WinEQ2

Users who are viewing this thread

Back