• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Request - Wiki plugin/TLO progress, help $wanted$ (1 Viewer)

Redbot

🖥️💖
RedCents
88,152¢
Pronouns
He/Him
Not quite ready for the public yet but Sic, Ryn and I have worked to add most user-created plugins and their TLOs. We've found many commands and data type members that were incorrectly documented or just undocumented, like /rtsetkey. Since this is on the front of my mind for another week I'd be thankful for some feedback/criticism on:
  • The command index, where users can get a one-page list of commands. (not all checkboxes should be there, still need to work on the filter)
  • Plugin pages with TLO and several datatypes, like MQ2Rewards
  • Plugin pages with many commands, like MQ2EQBC
  • A detailed TLO page like Zone, and a data type page like currentzone.
  • A command page with many options like /ber
  • Forms for users to add software, commands, TLOs and Data Types.
Again, any feedback appreciated.

If anyone is interested in doing serious hours on documentation, let me know. Compensation on par with a technical writing gig.

Last edited:
I should also clarify the overall plan for Resources: they will remain the "home" for software, and will continue to hold downloads, reviews, updates, quick-starts, an overview of features, and links. Commands and technical documentation will be moved to the wiki for plugins and major macros/sripts.

Last edited:
Does editing a wiki sound fun? Are you a pedant? Are those things mutually exclusive? Contact Redbot! Paying $30/hr or equivalent krono, whatever your accountant prefers

Last edited:
Request - Wiki plugin/TLO progress, help $wanted$

Users who are viewing this thread

Back