• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Wich is the easiest TOV mission to farm (1 Viewer)

speathdell

RedCents
424¢
Wich is the easiest TOV mission to farm ?

My Group consists of WAR or SK and CLR/SHM/ZERK/BRD/WIZ all mostly geared with TBL T3 and a bit ToV T1 groupgear.

I use mostly CTWN Plugins.

Thank you

Griklor (absolute easiest) -> Seeking the Sorc -> Kael -> GD (i only put GD last because its long and can be stupid when the dude splits into 4 toons --- kael isn't tough if you have your mq2events setup properly)

Griklor (absolute easiest) -> Seeking the Sorc -> Kael -> GD (i only put GD last because its long and can be stupid when the dude splits into 4 toons --- kael isn't tough if you have your mq2events setup properly)
Just make sure if you aren’t fast on moving that pet classes are holding pets sub 70% and you aren’t dotting.

Narandi really isn’t bad if you drag him to the river and just use tank to cycle through the clones.

I’ve had more problems with AoW porting then axes spawning after and having to tab through to find them.

I legit hate that Kael mission. GD is way way easier, imo, if you can manage to keep the splits straight at the end. The strat for Kael is to wait until the warp up to burn, but that always fucks up for me.... and I have a high dps group.

I legit hate that Kael mission. GD is way way easier, imo, if you can manage to keep the splits straight at the end. The strat for Kael is to wait until the warp up to burn, but that always fucks up for me.... and I have a high dps group.
Kael is a damn nightmare hate it myself, GD is easy.. i just SK tank the last part no dps from boxes at all.
yeah - both missions are pretty dumb mechanically

the easiest thing i've found for GD is to just stand still when they spawn and instead of repositioning them like you would normal mobs so they're not behind you - just let them stand still, this allows a much easier time rotating to see which one gets blue'd, and then i just manually call for my toons to engage when i want them to kill

the easiest thing i've found for GD is to just stand still when they spawn and instead of repositioning them like you would normal mobs so they're not behind you - just let them stand still, this allows a much easier time rotating to see which one gets blue'd, and then i just manually call for my toons to engage when i want them to kill
Yeah, have gotten the hang of it with RGmercs and /backoffmob . Startoff with /backoffmob on all dps. Then whenever something needs to be killed just /backoffmob and right before it dies /backoffmob. Only dps is the Tank until you calls for it. Easy when you get the hang of it

They die so ungodly fast and hit like wet paper bags, so tanking them with your back to them is trivial. I actually pause everyone except my tank (which I'm running) and my healer, and then I manually tab over to a dps class like a ranger or zerker to dps each one down far enough until the aura appears. I don't turn the rest of the group on until I know which mob is the real one because its too easy to blow up the wrong one.

They die so ungodly fast and hit like wet paper bags, so tanking them with your back to them is trivial. I actually pause everyone except my tank (which I'm running) and my healer, and then I manually tab over to a dps class like a ranger or zerker to dps each one down far enough until the aura appears. I don't turn the rest of the group on until I know which mob is the real one because its too easy to blow up the wrong one.
yeah 100% exactly same

Same here, they don’t hit the tank hard enough to worry about the lack of defense from behind

It’s the only mission where I equip S/S on tank for ToV anymore, even a tank can blow one of them up fairly fast solo.

Wich is the easiest TOV mission to farm ?

My Group consists of WAR or SK and CLR/SHM/ZERK/BRD/WIZ all mostly geared with TBL T3 and a bit ToV T1 groupgear.

I use mostly CTWN Plugins.

Thank you
Griklor, definitely. I have been running that missions 3 times a day for a while now to get ores and gear. Currently have full 100 luck T3 gear on all my guys and about 33 full sets of Snowbound on my trader from Griklor alone. Using the positioning tip from a thread on here to have him fall where makes it easy.

Griklor, definitely. I have been running that missions 3 times a day for a while now to get ores and gear. Currently have full 100 luck T3 gear on all my guys and about 33 full sets of Snowbound on my trader from Griklor alone. Using the positioning tip from a thread on here to have him fall where makes it easy.
I don’t feel like having him fall in a specific place has ever made a difference, just having the DPS to ignore mechanics makes it nice

I don’t feel like having him fall in a specific place has ever made a difference, just having the DPS to ignore mechanics makes it nice
I have him fall right at the gate each time, means I can open the chest right after and not have to deal with the other orcs. It's just less of an annoyance when I all I want is the XP and the chest, in out and done in less than 3 minutes.

Question - Wich is the easiest TOV mission to farm

Users who are viewing this thread

Back