• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Why an Echeck Paypal? (1 Viewer)

esel

RedCents
50¢
Isn't this 2020?
I digress.
I'm sure it was me and I did something wrong.
I'm Old.
Hell the paypal account is probably as old as the Eq Accounts.
I don't remember I've slept since then.

They say when you get old 3 things happen to you.
  1. Your mind is not as sharp as it used to be
  2. I Forget the other 2
If I remember correctly it was early 2000 right around Shadows of Luclin when somebody at work said you should check this out. I started a Mage and its still the main I will use.

I dabbled in MQ2 as well when you had to compile, I was so afraid I would get banned, the original reason was to see the code and work with visual studio/Windows as I had always compiled code on the command line/Unix at work.

With Mq2 I started boxing with WinEq2, 6 toons on 2 PC's (I had no idea what I was doing but had a lot of fun)
Back because I saw it in steam, clicked to install, said what the heck its been a while.
I then started getting my accounts back. Hell I didn't even know Daybreak ran the show.

Things have changed a lot while I have been gone.
Checked out some other sites and this one looked the best for my needs.

esel

Isn't this 2020?
I digress.
I'm sure it was me and I did something wrong.
I'm Old.
Hell the paypal account is probably as old as the Eq Accounts.
I don't remember I've slept since then.

They say when you get old 3 things happen to you.
  1. Your mind is not as sharp as it used to be
  2. I Forget the other 2
If I remember correctly it was early 2000 right around Shadows of Luclin when somebody at work said you should check this out. I started a Mage and its still the main I will use.

I dabbled in MQ2 as well when you had to compile, I was so afraid I would get banned, the original reason was to see the code and work with visual studio/Windows as I had always compiled code on the command line/Unix at work.

With Mq2 I started boxing with WinEq2, 6 toons on 2 PC's (I had no idea what I was doing but had a lot of fun)
Back because I saw it in steam, clicked to install, said what the heck its been a while.
I then started getting my accounts back. Hell I didn't even know Daybreak ran the show.

Things have changed a lot while I have been gone.
Checked out some other sites and this one looked the best for my needs.

esel
welcome!

I believe paypal does that when there isn't available balance in the paypal account

An eCheck results when a payment is sent from an unverified account without sufficient balance in the PayPal account to cover the cost of the order. PayPal must contact the bank and verify that the funds are present, thus the cause of 3 to 5 days delay.

Last edited:
Question - Why an Echeck Paypal?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back