• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Discussion - Who was that complaining about botters ? (1 Viewer)

Guy seems like a massive douche. Don't really see the fun in doing wpvp where you just 1 shot kill everyone with a massive bot army.

People like him are a problem. No reasonable person cares if you box 50 characters but the moment you start disrupting other people's playtime with an army whether it's through pvp, killing open world raid targets, disrupting zones then it shines a light on boxing (and the 3rd party programs that aid boxing). Once the light is shined idiots start a witch hunt and blahhh

People like him are a problem. No reasonable person cares if you box 50 characters but the moment you start disrupting other people's playtime with an army whether it's through pvp, killing open world raid targets, disrupting zones then it shines a light on boxing (and the 3rd party programs that aid boxing). Once the light is shined idiots start a witch hunt and blahhh

On Sullon Zek killing all of Sam Deathwalker's wizards was a rite of passage.

Actually THAT video was huge way back when it posted because it was the tipping point for Blizzard, They EMBRACED boxers and the monies they spent. The also started a phase where gold buying was only frowned upon, if you bought gold from a website you got an in game and real email asking you to not do it anymore. But no ban. Blizzard realized as does DBG that people are people and paying people are the best. That dude with his 50 man army paid EVERY month for the ability to dance in formation. I hate PVP in any game and I hate to fight a box team, but I don't need to PVP to enjoy my game. I know when I am burning a Krono I am all about the level/AA and don't have time to sit in town dancing like a rockette....

Using hacks in PVP is so lame. I was in Pandemonion on Tallon Zek back in the day and honestly MQ usage led me to leave the server because our officers and a decent amount of members were all using it. I dont care if you mq2 for PVE but PVP is impacting other users on a personal level. MQ2Bot is actually set up to not allow PVP automation because f that noise.

Interesting vid... glad I never went to WoW. Enjoyed original and follow-up versions of World of Warcraft back in 1995 and whenever the follow-up stuff came out, guessing 1997 or 98?
Pretty asinine to be reported Just Because he is Multi-Boxing imo.

For years I have used ISBoxer to help me Multibox as I Hated Shift Tabbing and being slow with it before I recently found RG here. Happy to call this place home.
I don't know how many times I have been approached by peeps in game about controlling all the toons in my team, and having to explain that it's legit via ISBoxer. Anyone that knows me in game knows I box, I just happen to get a little better recently is all.

:# :mq2 :o

:eq1 + :mq2 = :cool:

Hah!

~TheFiddler~

P.S. HUGE TY to all the Devs, Code Monkeys, and folks that went before us for making this community what it is! /Salute

look at it like Blizzard looked at it, 50 accounts all paying $15 a month, cash cow! don't tip over the cow when she is giving you milk! Same with MQ2 and DBG, they realize boxers pay into the system, some of us a lot! I know I personally spent around $3000 in the last year into DBGs pockets...

He did nothing wrong.
isboxer is allowed in wow and multiboxing also.
No need to have "a gm in his pocket".

Damn, how did he manage to get that many swift spectral tigers. That was the only thing I took away from this. He sounds like your typical WoW player. x) xD

Discussion - Who was that complaining about botters ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back