• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Toast - Who In The Walking Dead Universe Are You (1 Viewer)

RedCents
2,854¢
You have to decide for yourself based on 11 years and various spinoffs. This wasn't hard for me to work out but it was hard for me to admit. Negan... No doublt especially after Dead City.

Your turn.

Last edited:
the walking dead smile GIF

You have to decide for yourself based on 11 years and various spinoffs. This wasn't hard for me to work out but it was hard for me to admit. Neagan... No doublt especially after Dead City.

Your turn.
Without ruining spoilers or 'too much' for anyone, what is Dead City about? I did see the poster for it on download sites. I stopped watching the main show about 3 seasons ago, did that end and this take over? I did like the Escape From New York look poster.

But... But... I've played enough DayZ to know what to do, honest ! :xd:
Anyone who ever read "The Road" would want to be at the epicenter of any ELE certainly not survive it.
Without ruining spoilers or 'too much' for anyone, what is Dead City about? I did see the poster for it on download sites. I stopped watching the main show about 3 seasons ago, did that end and this take over? I did like the Escape From New York look poster.
Maggie's son got kidnapped and taken to New York aka Dead City and she enlists the help of Negan to recover her son.

daryl dixon. i can food, dry deer, eat rabbit, fish, garden, keep enough knives, other things to ensure my survival, also have a crossbow and a regular bow.

Have you guys ever noticed in Zombie TV shows and movies they never call them Zombies. It's always something else even though they are Zombies? They always call werewolves werewolves and vampires vampires but never call zombies zombies. I wonder why that is?

Have you guys ever noticed in Zombie TV shows and movies they never call them Zombies. It's always something else even though they are Zombies? They always call werewolves werewolves and vampires vampires but never call zombies zombies. I wonder why that is?
prolly too cheesy.

"Walking Dead" as a title is actually a play on words - they're referring to the people that are left alive, who inevitably will become walkers. The show/series is more about the humanity (or struggle for it) than actual zombies.

Toast - Who In The Walking Dead Universe Are You

Users who are viewing this thread

Back