• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Who has the best posts so far in '06? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wanted to say thanks to those who voted for me! Glad I was able to contribute and help some people out. =)

another great month for red guides.... lets keep the good info and helpfulness rollin

8-)

Vote Army 8-)

Haha Per brought to light the sabotage mission which I'm filthy rich off of, plus alts slightly better geared :)

I'll go back to swimmin in my vault filled with plat

Mochila said:
Haha Per brought to light the sabotage mission which I'm filthy rich off of, plus alts slightly better geared :)

I'll go back to swimmin in my vault filled with plat

Per's post was one hell of a post no doubt.. But I believe it was Crypto's post that made you filthy rich ;)

Hell of a month for sure. Interesting to see how the vote goes considering how many were mad mad at me for giving out the attuneable news.

Well, I built around his macro....letme farm while I slept. Waking up , selling in baz and leaving with 210k just in the morning was always nice

Well i am in NTC barsow CA till monday ..

found a public terminal to check in on you animals..

8-)

Vote aRmy!!

8-)

see you all next week ..

I have a new MACRO for doing tradeskills .. using new UI and going to OLD UI if recipe not in your cook book ...

I hope you are all well ..

ARMY

Who has the best posts so far in '06?
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back