• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Who has the best posts so far in '06? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wanted to say thanks to those who voted for me! Glad I was able to contribute and help some people out. =)

another great month for red guides.... lets keep the good info and helpfulness rollin

8-)

Vote Army 8-)

Haha Per brought to light the sabotage mission which I'm filthy rich off of, plus alts slightly better geared :)

I'll go back to swimmin in my vault filled with plat

Mochila said:
Haha Per brought to light the sabotage mission which I'm filthy rich off of, plus alts slightly better geared :)

I'll go back to swimmin in my vault filled with plat

Per's post was one hell of a post no doubt.. But I believe it was Crypto's post that made you filthy rich ;)

Hell of a month for sure. Interesting to see how the vote goes considering how many were mad mad at me for giving out the attuneable news.

Well, I built around his macro....letme farm while I slept. Waking up , selling in baz and leaving with 210k just in the morning was always nice

Well i am in NTC barsow CA till monday ..

found a public terminal to check in on you animals..

8-)

Vote aRmy!!

8-)

see you all next week ..

I have a new MACRO for doing tradeskills .. using new UI and going to OLD UI if recipe not in your cook book ...

I hope you are all well ..

ARMY

Who has the best posts so far in '06?
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back