• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Which Realm is one on which you play? (1 Viewer)

colekutz

RedCents
Hello Everyone

I have asked Runned in an email for advice concerning how it is that we would be able to speak and slice with the people on here from inside our warcrafts crusade game.

Runned has advised us to create this post in which we are asking all of you which "realm" it is that you play on.

Also it would please us very much to know if you play "Horde" or "Alliance"

The answers to such questions will guide us to enjoying a refreshing soft bread with others from here while doing so inside the warcrafts crusade game.

Also you can tell us why so many swear at and kill us all the time.

I play on Bleeding Hollow as Horde.

I know most the writers here play on Frostmane as Horde and Isobelle plays on Scilla as Horde.

I used to play Horde and Alliance on Destromath. I played Horde on Arthas for a good while but I moved my Horde character to Destromath.

The whorde suk mancheeze!

I play Alliance on Bronze Dragonflight-EU - otherwise known as the Ghost server cos there's no fucker on it!

Being an Aussie I play on a US server, make sense? Blackrock, Alliance (not by choice, peer group pressure.) Mind you, even though it's a US server, the majority of the top guilds and players are Aussie, go figure!

Being an Aussie too, I was on Blackrock... until the lag got me and I was sick of queues. So now I am on Spinebreaker and Silver Hand with World of Warcarft.

Also playing the EU beta of LotRO, on the Northmoor server.

Finally with City of Dom's and Sub's... er I mean, CoH/CoV I have my virtual girlfriends on Virtue and my badass fire/kinetic corruptor on Justice... speaking of her, I was so impressed how her costume came out, I'm getting a hard on just thinking about it?

We would like to ask you to be the friendly neighborhood warlock who helps us visit the secret mining camp.

Thank You

I play on US Baelgun as Horde (Nkai, zombie warlock).

I also play on Zangarmarsh as Alliance (Tazyae, Draenei warrior).

And I've got a couple dozen alts. At least. Mostly Horde.

I played on Sargeras as Horde and Laughing Skull as Alliance. Wish I had stuck it out on LS though.

i made a char on bleeding hollow when they opened it up, but never really played there, because runned was to sexah over on frostmane. For some reason the name "Bleeding Hollow" always made me happy tho...

pms

We would like to ask you to be the friendly neighborhood warlock who helps us visit the secret mining camp.

Thank You

I'm always around the neighbourhood lol :D and most of the time i usually cast water breathing on anyone who passes by me, when im bored lol

Stormscale / Dunemaul EU. Well at least when i did play the game ;p

On a sidenote: that default avatar picture hit the nail! awsome.

70 UD warlock - daggerspine
40 human mage - umm...some ghey PVE server
PVE servers sux ftl btw. Wat fun is playing if you can't get mad, log in, randomly butt-rape someone 20 lvls lower than you just cause you can? It always makes me feel better... ahhhh :snicker:

UD = Undead...do I need to specify which faction?

Lagtheridon (uhm...Magtheridon) EU - All alliance has to offer. Altoholic for life, unfortunately. Soon to be 70 Paladin, though.

It is of wonderous bounty that all have chosen to answer the questions which Runned has told us to ask, but it seems as if we still are not able to talk to others from www.notaddicted.com inside warcrafts crusade. Must we also say what "realm" we play on and if we are "horde" or "alliance"?

player names might be missing in these posts, so you probably don't know who to whisper... just a thought

Since I'm an altoholic I'll not bother you with the list, but my main and main alt (ATM):

Realm: Magtheridon EU
Side: Alliance
Character name: Gouka (paladin, main), Sansai (shaman, main alt)

For colekutz probably kind of useless, since he probably can't play on EU servers...oh well :shitfan:

Which Realm is one on which you play?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back