• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Which group will maximize dps ? (1 Viewer)

alacalle

RedCents
81¢
I have created a few heroic wizzies and zerkers during this EQ anniversary.

I would like to get the veteran players opinion about group makeup.

My question is which of the following groups will maximize DPS under each catagory:

Caster DPS Group

Group 1: WAR, CLR, WIZ, WIZ, WIZ, WIZ
Group 2: WAR, CLR, ENC, WIZ, WIZ, WIZ
Group 3: WAR, CLR, BRD, WIZ, WIZ, WIZ

Melee DPS Group

Group A: WAR, SHM, BER, BER, BER, BER
Group B: WAR, SHM, BRD, BER, BER, BER

1 and B for pure dps. 2 and B for survivability.

But I would bet SK, Druid, WIZ, WIZ, WIZ, WIZ would be most DPS possible. Druid could heal and do Adps and the SK taps would help him stay alive.

Last edited:
Full T2 or better = Group B
FTP T1 = Group 3

For BER i feel like you need to have gold accounts so you can use T2 weapons or raid weapons to maximize potential.

For WIZ a FTP account will do almost the same damage as a gold account in T1 gear.

I like a BRD in every group. It will help the tank healer as well as the DPS. It also brings mez and slow to your group.

The BER group is going to look extremely bottish all moving at exactly the same time. A full caster group looks a lot more legit.

If you want to test your damage a good test are the dragons in CToV. I feel like group content is to easy and quick for a good comparison.

If you set the Assist % at different times for example one at 99% the other at 92% and then the other at say 89% they all move seperatly as if your changing screens, I was like dam at first when i tried this the other day same pathing thats not good if someone sees.

Question - Which group will maximize dps ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back