• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Discussion - Which Epic 2.0 first? (1 Viewer)

Vikszaik

RedCents
150¢
My main crew is

Paladin 102 (has epic 1.5)
Monk 102
Shaman 102 (has epic 1.5)
Rogue 102 (has epic 1.5)
Beastlord 102 (has epic 1.5)
Enchanter 102

I am favoring doing the shaman epic 2.0 first. However, maybe the others would be better? Or maybe just so easy to do the 2.0 after 1.5, that its a might as well do first?

Or maybe do monk 1.5?

Also, I use CWTN plugins, and I was wondering if I have the epic in a bag (im level 102 so I don't want to equip them), will the plugin automatically know how to use it? ie how does that work for the clicky aspect of the epic?

Shaman.

For the cwtn part - each FAQ says if we use their epic or not. And yes from in a bag is fine.

Shm>rog>pally, the rest you wouldn’t really use. One could argue bst epic just for the click but with how bad proc lag affects pets it’s more a detriment these days!

As everyone already answered shm first for your composition. For reference Shm, Brd, and SK's, (Berserker too maybe?), epic 2.0 is a must have. Rog is a nice to have but its a pain to get, especially when part of the quest requires you to get into LDON raid which needs 10 characters.

My main crew is

Paladin 102 (has epic 1.5)
Monk 102
Shaman 102 (has epic 1.5)
Rogue 102 (has epic 1.5)
Beastlord 102 (has epic 1.5)
Enchanter 102

I am favoring doing the shaman epic 2.0 first. However, maybe the others would be better? Or maybe just so easy to do the 2.0 after 1.5, that its a might as well do first?

Or maybe do monk 1.5?

Also, I use CWTN plugins, and I was wondering if I have the epic in a bag (im level 102 so I don't want to equip them), will the plugin automatically know how to use it? ie how does that work for the clicky aspect of the epic?
Shaman is the only important one here man. In fact the only important Epics besides Shaman are SK and Bard so you are good.

Discussion - Which Epic 2.0 first?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back