• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Which class alliance/conjunction are your favorite and why? (1 Viewer)

RedCents
1,449¢
So each class has an alliance/conjunction.
Some spell/ability that when you have 2 or 3 of the same class working together that triggers extra damage or effects if certain conditions are met.
My personal experience is with Firebound Conjunction for the mages, it adds damage for the other mages in my party and if we get enough hits in the time limit then we get a big bang at the end.
What are the similar spells for other class and why do you like them?
Which alliances seem to be the easiest to trigger and which seem the most difficult?
Would you ever consider building a FTP group with the specific intention of regularly triggering your alliance?
In other words, create 2 or 3 of the same class in your group of six.

For most of my boxing life before i found RG - I had 2 SK in grp and could proc SK alliance just about every single pull.

You need 4 spells to hit the mob - but only need 2 casts.

(Eye clicky) and Spear aa before mob arrives. and GINA will tell you when Alliance has landed.

1. Twincast a Lifetap
2. Twincast your Spear.

BOOM - and some agro to boot.

Next mob the other SK does the same thing.

But now - I'm with Sic. Rogue is just proc city. (One of the reasons I have 9 Rogues) And EVERYONE has some sort of poison proc.

Question - Which class alliance/conjunction are your favorite and why?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back