• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Where do I place them (1 Viewer)

Grrizz

RedCents
182¢
I finally have my toon running Maui pretty well but have a new problem. Where do I place the files I have downloadled. I have downloaded newest version of Dannet and box hud do not know where to place the downloads. Do I delete old Dannet file first. these 2 programs will help much if can get up and running as I will be able to auto group.

Thank You for Your time and patience

I finally have my toon running Maui pretty well but have a new problem. Where do I place the files I have downloadled. I have downloaded newest version of Dannet and box hud do not know where to place the downloads. Do I delete old Dannet file first. these 2 programs will help much if can get up and running as I will be able to auto group.

When in doubt, click the "Watch" button on main page for the utilities you want. You can then DL them using the RG launcher and they will be placed where they belong automatically.

anything that is "included" will automatically be downloaded with your launcher. You don't need to manually download anything.

any resource like a macro or a Lua, that you "watch" the overview "resource" for, will be added to your rg launcher to automatically download.

for muleassist/kissassist inis they go in your config folder

Please look at the tutorials here:

Question - Where do I place them

Users who are viewing this thread

Back