• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

What's your poison? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
*Translated from an obscure dialect of [Common]*

"WoW at the moment... The doctors say Im cured, and my accountant says Im dead... So Im confused."

EQ (3 servers, 2 accounts)
EQ2 (really too painful to make more than two characters)
WoW (2 servers. ok, maybe 3)
NaNoWriMo (just shoot me now)

and let's not forget messageboards. I'm definitely not addicted to any of them. And certainly not going to add any new ones. I SWEAR!

I can't play any, AND IT PAINS ME. I can stop whenever I want though.

but to answer your question, alcohol and blow.

EQ back in the days... then Runescape for three months... then WoW ever since. I also enjoy antics in the betas/free trials for games (CoH, WoW, EQ2).

used to play EQ, but nothing currently. going to move on to WoW once i get internet at my house. oh the withdrawls...

halo2 but that's different....

Timik.

Ex-EQ, Ex-EQ2, WoW (almost ex), currently dabling in a bit of FPS action. F.E.A.R rox!

I also have a strange addiction to sausages. And red wine. And white wine. And pink wine. And real ales. And unreal ales. In fact anything with alcohol in it.

I love Ali.

WoW EQ2 and EVE mostly over the last few weeks... Need to cancel my damned DnL sub they started charging for that shit again...

I have come to the conclusion that playing console games is superior to playing computer games. I sit in front of a computer all day at work. I would much rather relax on my couch when I'm playing a game than sit in front of my computer and work (at leveling or whatever).

Ex WoW. Tried CoV but it hurt my head. Currently between MMO's. I might go back to WoW after the Expansion but Vanguard looks interesting.

ex-eq and debating to go to Wow or not. Seems most of the Helpdesk at where I work are into it. May as well get sucked in.

As mentioned in previous threads, I'm currently not in WoW. But hey! Maybe I'll be signing back up right after finals!

WoW and EVE were my fixes. But, I quit EVE months ago after becoming bored with it.
Just quit WoW a few weeks ago to um...get my life back.

What's your poison?
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back