• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Policy What's your favorite server type? (1 Viewer)

What's your favorite server type?

• EQ Emulator

Votes: 5 14.3%
  • EQ Live

Votes: 20 57.1%
  • EQ Live Progression Servers

• EQ Mac

• EQ Test

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: What do you like to play

Never got into the emu or progression. I've been through hell levels and such before and don't want to relive it :)

I don't trust emu servers because they're run by people who become invested in the drama of a server. The gods of a world should be disconnected from mortal's petty squabbles.

Discord was my favorite and least favorite at the same time. It was fiercely addictive and turned me into a horrible person. I didn't even use SEQ, let alone MQ2, which is probably why I only made it to lvl 12.

Totally missed PVP servers...

I played on Tallon Zek heavily then Sullon Zek heavily back in the day. Back when fabled came out there was a resurgence of PVP around level 75 range which was fun on the merged Zek but high level PVP has devolved to whoever attacks first wins if they're a ganking class which is sad because PVP used to take skill.

I've been on Live since about 2001. I took a break at one point to play on Emu. The server I was on was pretty legit but had a lot of bugs. I then ran my own server for awhile using the PEQ code which was better. Now I am back on Live again and I will have to say that now that I am actually using MQ2 while on Live now, it makes the game way more interesting!

My favorite expansion is by far Gates of Discord, to bad they fucked up the release date and released it too early. But after fixing a lot of the bugs it turned out to be a great expansion in my opinion!

Policy What's your favorite server type?
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back