• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

What's your favorite christmas/holiday/chanukah/kwanzaa-themed television special? (1 Viewer)

Lesson25

RedCents
For my money, there's NOTHING better than The Muppet Family Christmas. (The 1987 special featuring crossovers from both Sesame Street & Fraggle Rock; not to be confused w/ the 1992 "The Muppet Christmas Carol" or the 2002 "It's a Very Muppet Christmas Movie".) This particular hour-long special just had something...special?...about it that has made it stick out to me, despite being almost two decades old.
Other popular runners up:
  • Scrubs (the episode of the sick dad w/ the kid)
  • My So-Called Life (there's this homeless kid that the main characters take in--really sweet & sad; this one actually makes me cry IRL! /emo)
But what say all you?

My favorite scrubs episode to date is the wizard of oz themed one :<3:

The old stop motion animation Christmas cartoons have a special spot in my heart, however.

rudolph2020snowman20201rn6.jpg

The squidbillies xmas show I saw the other night was pretty entertaining. I also really liked the Southpark "Red Sleigh Down" from a couple of years back. Someone did a remake of that rudolf one that I think that snowman's from that was pretty fucked up yet entertaining a few years back also where Santa is like all mobster n shit...

Someone did a remake of that rudolf one that I think that snowman's from that was pretty fucked up yet entertaining a few years back also where Santa is like all mobster n shit...

That was a Mad TV skit. You could probably find it on YouTube if you searched for it.

My favorite has to be the Fr Ted christmas special, made in the mid ninetys. Its an english/irish comedy about three irish priests and there house keeper, They live on a backwards island off the coast of ireland as they there bishop considers them too embarrassing for real society, ones corrupt, ones a complete drunk and ones an idiot.

The story in Christmas special is the corrupt one gets the churches version of a oscar for getting a group of priests out of a department store after they got lost and wandered into the ladies underwear section.

That was a Mad TV skit. You could probably find it on YouTube if you searched for it.

Yeah I was thinking it was MadTV I just wasn't sure and I didn't want to read 5000 people saying something along the lines of "OMFG YOU RETARD THAT WAS ROBERT SMIGEL I HOPE YOUR MOM DIES OF CANCER@!!!". I think I have it downloaded somewhere with a bunch of celebrity jeopardy episodes.

What's your favorite christmas/holiday/chanukah/kwanzaa-themed television special?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back