• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

News - What's Happening @ Not Addicted Weekly Update 11/22 (1 Viewer)

Maskoi

old and salty
RedCents
81,486¢
11/23/2010

Happy Thanksgiving Week Everyone

Some of the Recently Activity in Level 2

Lots of discussion and interest in the EQ EMU community.

MQ2Melee 9.959 Released

Redbot sightings and rumors abound.

Last edited:
Re: What's Happening @ Not Addicted.

Happy Thanksgiving guys!

Im currently working on trying to learn how to find offsets/create plugins, future work will be offsets/plugins for P1999 (as I cant really afford to play live, and im not entirely sure I would want to).

Re: What's Happening @ Not Addicted.

Happy Thanksgiving guys!

Im currently working on trying to learn how to find offsets/create plugins, future work will be offsets/plugins for P1999 (as I cant really afford to play live, and im not entirely sure I would want to).

If I can be of help let me know. I am however in the process of moving. I have written a few tutorials as well. I might eventually join you on p1999. I too am broke as heck, one reason I am playing Diablo 2.

Thanks Czar, I may hit you up. Right now I have been super greatful to have Siddin babysit me on the offset/plugin thing, maybe it is because of the holidays but it is dead around here. Even in the compile/development forum I havent had an answer for 2 days lol.

News - What's Happening @ Not Addicted Weekly Update 11/22

Users who are viewing this thread

Back