• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Discussion - What's after max level and AAs? (1 Viewer)

whytdrumer

RedCents
1,124¢
I've thought about this a bit and was curious what people do once they achieve max level and max AA for their toons. I typically play ftp toons except my main. My plan is to krono all my box characters to get to 120, get all their spells, and max AAs. I'll also plan on getting the highest ftp gear for each toon. Once that happens, what's next? What are yall doing once you've "made it"?

Tons of stuff. Heroic aas take forever. Artisans prize takes forever. Achievement completion. Alts

I used to go back and finish parts of progression that I missed. Things like beating an event that was difficult enough in Era to beat but within a maximum time. Some people do raids with 1 group that took small armies at the time they were introduced, something I might try someday. I also took time to get my main maxed on TS and get their earring. I also create and level alts that are different races and classes than my main group.

Edit: Thanks SIC, Artisan Prize. Forgot the name of it. Possibly in part due to the nightmare of completing it.

I work on past progression, epics that i might have yet done, and hunter quest and tradeskills one of these days I may do the artisans prize lol

Heroic AA, AP, Rallos Ear - all things that will be relevant on live for at least 3 more expansions (TBL Chase evolves are just now falling off... and barely)

I work on past progression, epics that i might have yet done, and hunter quest and tradeskills one of these days I may do the artisans prize lol
I did the AP on my last group. New group, and just got all of my trophies. I am dreading AP again, but it's just too damn good to pass on, even though the process sucks so badly. PoP flagging is so unnecessary...should be a hail, and one little mini quest.

Mostly farming trade skill items and whatever upgrade gear I can add to my toons. Selling any extra gear for plats to trade for krono. It's a viscous cycle.

Discussion - What's after max level and AAs?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back