• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Discussion - What would you recommend? (1 Viewer)

RedCents
1,667¢
I currently play on test and have only one box 120, my chanter. I am wonder what box I should buy the expansion for next? I have a SK Cleric Rouge Wiz Ranger Mage etc all sitting at 115 all maxed AA’s for level 115.
My problem is none these are geared even the Enchanter in nothing but blood-soaked. Most of my RC characters were all pre ROS so they had to go with Blood-Soaked when I returned recently.
Thoughts?

I don't understand your question.

You mention that you have 1 box, but outlined 6 other classes. What are you asking?

So the chanter is your main and you box it with one of the others listed and you want recommendations on which to buy the new expansion for?

I would wait until the others get up to chanter level unless you wanted to pre order to get the bonus item. At this point not sure how your crew will do in the new expansion with it being 125 and since mobs usually get harder that means your 115 might struggle.

Work on progressions and leveling for now. Expansion is not going anywhere ")

Edit or are you wanting to buy the new expansion so they can get access to NOS and what not? If that is the case then I would go cleric since you need healing power

Attempted Translation:

I am on test, and only have bought the expansion for my enchanter, who is 120. Which of my other boxes would you recommend getting the expansion for?
The options are SHD, CLR, ROG, WIZ, RNG, MAG which are all at 115 and max AAd.

End attempt.

Answer: Probably the tank.

Attempted Translation:

I am on test, and only have bought the expansion for my enchanter, who is 120. Which of my other boxes would you recommend getting the expansion for?
The options are SHD, CLR, ROG, WIZ, RNG, MAG which are all at 115 and max AAd.

This, sorry for any confusion
I have to buy the expansions one at time
And yes the enchanter is my main.
I was thinking the SK as well

Max AA enc pets are decent tanks but I always hated pet tanks. W decent gear on the tank a merc healer is more then adaquit for most cases. Personally I'd have to go with the SK. CC isnt an issue but dps will be low but shouldnt be too much you cant manage group wise.

After that def a dps class.

I recommend not using click-bait titles.
@Sic reaction in an image...
Angry Lilo And Stitch GIF

Really was not trying to create a click bait, honestly just wanted to see how everyone else handles buying expansions for their crews ?
This close to Christmas can’t really justify the expense. And buying 6 expansions right now would also get me a whole lot of “Aggro” that I really don’t need.
That’s why I wanted to ask….

Really was not trying to create a click bait, honestly just wanted to see how everyone else handles buying expansions for their crews ?
This close to Christmas can’t really justify the expense. And buying 6 expansions right now would also get me a whole lot of “Aggro” that I really don’t need.
Single + 3 accounts + 3 mercs = FTW

Well that or guess find a partner that plays or at least games.

I ask for gift cards. But set them up right away with a pin or use them. Had one last year that had been scammed and used before it was purchased.

nice thing about being on test is you can gear up VERY easily with everything being given away or sold in baz for 1pp ... as a fellow test player i would answer your question with a question ...

what do you want to do with your toons?

if you want to get them max level and only have 1 acct at 120+ than yes you need expansions ... the main character you should work on would be your tank ... if you can only buy one expansion at a time i would suggest that. with all your toons at 115 there is a ton of content to still do even with your tank at 120 for the f2p accts .... and one final suggestion is to main your tank if you run MQ ... it just makes things easier

I am going to try and get an expansion here and there for my box set just have to space them out a bit.
Think as pretty much everyone has said my tank will be next.

I ask for gift cards. But set them up right away with a pin or use them. Had one last year that had been scammed and used before it was purchased.
Saw on the news the other week the newest scam is to steal the worthless pre-purchase card, either scratch off or even cut off the account # then return the card. Once someone buys it the # is now active. So if you ever see a card with the scratch off removed or in any way tampered with dont buy it.

Discussion - What would you recommend?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back