• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - What utility to see named mobs? (1 Viewer)

RedCents
269¢
Hi Fellow RG'ers

I completely forgot the /named command that shows named creatures up in the zone. I am working on hunter and this would be very helpful :) Sorry for such a simple request, been about a year or so since I rumbled around in EQ <3

Thanks in advance,

Deca

do you mean for mq2maps?

/mapfilter named
Hi Sic -

I'm referring to the list command that would give you the currently spawned Named mobs in the zone you were in. The mapfilter is helpful, though. Thank you!

MQ2SpawnMaster has /spawnmaster uplist
But > HunterHUD < would also probably be useful to you
This is very similar to what I'm remembering but I didn't add any non-included add-on's to RG/KA when I played previously (that I know) :D

Was this functionality moved to another add-on?

Hi Sic -

I'm referring to the list command that would give you the currently spawned Named mobs in the zone you were in. The mapfilter is helpful, though. Thank you!
like /who npc named

This is very similar to what I'm remembering but I didn't add any non-included add-on's to RG/KA when I played previously (that I know) :D

Was this functionality moved to another add-on?
it is new.

with Lua there is a lot of cool new stuff

here is a vid about how to load some of the new lua stuff which would allow you to run hunterhud at startup if you wanted that to be a thing you did

this sounds accurate - in searching the forums for it, all I'm seeing are threads referring to it. Where do I dl/configure?
i had edited knightly's post to include the link, which you quoted =p

MQ2SpawnMaster has /spawnmaster uplist
But > HunterHUD < would also probably be useful to you
Hello good sir!
i had edited knightly's post to include the link, which you quoted =p

Thank you kindly! I'm trying to figure out how to configure it now as /spawnmaster commands currently aren't working. Thank you both for helping this ninkumpoot!

Question - What utility to see named mobs?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back