• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

What to do now ? (1 Viewer)

Meave

RedCents
Hi guys, I have read lot of tips & tricks here, specially the "AFK Bard" and like it but I have problem to powerlevel myself even with a high level Druid, there's must be something I dont to right.

Here my character list :

- Druid 58
- Warrior 51
- Shaman 46
- Cleric 26
- Bard 12
- Enchanter 13

I want to PL my Cleric, so after having read here I create a Bard to help doing it, but after trying to get the Bard PL himself I failed.

I have macroquest 2 working, with /twist and /circle working too, but I never do enough damage and the mob run so I dont get experience ( well about 10% in 3 hours )

If someone can help me on how I should PL my Cleric and/or where to go... Should I use a Bard, my Druid, my Shaman ???

Thanks

With regards to your bard. I found that until my bard hit in the 30's when you get your DOT single target songs. The bard macro kitting didn't work for me at all, I was like you and got little exp for the time I tried it. So I got my hands on my friends lev 70 druid and PL'd myself to high 30's then started kitting. My bard is in the mid 50's now and I can get around 2% exp a kill kitting and having an alt sitting in the back group soaking up the AA exp.

Just my 2 cents worth.

So my Druid will Powerlevel my Bard until mid 30 and then I will retry.

I wonder if its normal to get only 1 level per half hour from lvl 20 to 30 when you are PL by a Druid lvl 58 or if its me that dont PL in the good zone or the good way.

I generaly Mass Pull then my Cleric cast AoE to take agro and then let the Damage Shield kill the mob. Seem not to work that good with my bard, maybe when I will get bether song...

If you are going to pl with your druid it is simple. If you bard is lvl 12 then take him to Netherbian Lair right now since it is a hotzone. Cast Shield of Thorns and a regen on your bard, and you Druid. Now run in the caves and pull as many mobs as you feel you can handle. I pl my guildmates low lvl toons with my 63 Druid and I usually pull 8-10 at a time depending on the toons I am lvling. If you pull too many, your ds will kill them before the low lvl toon gets a chance to hit them. IF you have a low lvl toon with an aoe it makes it all the easier. Keep your druid close to the mobs as they hit you or sometimes if they knock you back enough, they will turn on the closest player attacking and that will be your bard. Just keep a good regen and ds on both toons and let your bard go to town on them. You can get from 12 to 30 in a flash.

What to do now ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back