• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

What kind of music do you listen to when you game? (1 Viewer)

The Squealing Fairy

RedCents
I actually like to listen to sleezy music when I game. Barry White, and other hits from the disco era. Or sometimes, Richard Cheese's Lounge Against The Machine album.

How about you?

Runned said:
I only listen to the peanuts theme song when I pvp

That's awesome. Sometimes it's cool if you can collaborate on music with the people that you're playing with.

Sunshine & Lolipops by Leslie Gore is awesome for that.

When it's time to dispence hot burning undead love, it's also time for Living in the Sunshine, Lovin' in the Moonlight.

Nothin' says lovin' like a little PvP to Tiny Tim.

Itdano said:
1. Nothing
2. Whatever crap the game is spewing
3. Nothing

If you have Itunes, they have some nice radio stations too. I like the Latin Lounge. They play about 800 different renditions of "The Girl From Ipanima." Whirlitzer version, Singy-songy version... xylophone version... GWAR version...

I suppose I should have been more forthcoming with my thoughts on music selection. I do not have ITunes, nor shall I ever have ITunes. Or any other similar program that pukes music from my speakers. I can't say that I dislike music. I like it very much. While I'm driving my car.

-Movie scores (Lord of the Rings, Jurassic Park, Children of Dune, Bubba Hotep, The Good The Bad and the Ugly, etc.)
-A few random bands I'll just decide to turn on (Reel Big Fish, They Might Be Giants, Flogging Molly, etc.)
-EQ midis (while playing WoW)
-LESLIE GORE

Usually I just leave the game's music on, though.

As soon as I loaded up the game for the first time I turned off the in-game music. I have no idea what the WoW score sounds like, booo for me.

To attempt to cover up the sound of the little /w ding that usually follows with "we don't need a warrior tank, we have 3 pallys", I indulge in a little Mudvayne and Slipknot.

Tough-Guy and Techno.
Altho the other night i did listen to Copa Cobana 28 times in a row in BG. There was only slight brain damge.

What kind of music do you listen to when you game?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back