• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Funny - What have you posted as an error that you realized after was your fault? (1 Viewer)

I wouldn't say error specifically, but more behaviour related. Usually a setting I am missing, or misconfigured because I am confused or went of someone else's advice. Sic knows this too well with me and I fear I will never repair or rebuild that relationship.

My Rogue wasn't sneaking properly. It seemed as soon as he go close to enemies they just knew he was there. I tried everything to stop invis from dropping.

Tried changing KA settings. Tried using CWTN MQ2Rogue. Nothing worked

Turns out he was just dummy thicc. The clap of his ass was doing it. He alerted every NPC he got near.

I was fortunate to figure it out before I posted... but I was seriously upset when my group wiped to a regular farm instance end-boss... I wanted to rant against my Druid and blame everything except the user... I mean, I'd never be doing it wrong...

Why was my SK hit points spiking so much? Why was my DRU invis!?! Why did it not auto rez? OMG, druid had /MQP! ... crap, I did that at the start of the instance!

After I realized what happened; I was really impressed, the SK self healed (the whole time) and nearly down'ed the boss (3%).
Rez and recover... easily dispatched the boss and got a good laugh out of it.

<--- Guilty

I'll actually will let Hytiek answer mine :D
computer blizzard GIF by South Park

This is where i send all my eq and VV complaints

Funny - What have you posted as an error that you realized after was your fault?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back