• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - What happened to the bazaar/ black market forum? (1 Viewer)

jyaku

RedCents
96¢
I was gone for a bit and don't see them.

I also can't seem to post in old threads that I wanted to bump.

Am I missing something??

I have to create a new login for that site? Pass.

No it's the exact same username / pw and it carries over everything. Also, there is just something about Redguides that I prefer over the new place, but I'll give it some time for sure, I do like the new forum also, it's very versatile and has a lot of options

Last edited:
Wasn't a fan of the idea of a split-off in the first place, still don't like it. But whatever, is what it is.

Well to be perfectly honest a lot of the legit buyers and sellers are sick of being burned. So a new private forum is exactly what we needed to ensure the safety of the members of this site.

Yeah there was nothing wrong with it all being in one easy to find place as it was before. This just over-complicates things for the users and the admins.

Yeah not a big fan personally. Don't even find myself browsing it that often anymore

Must agree with this, I'd atleast check it every day - find myself wanting to check it out a lot more recently as i'm in the market for more items but with this new site/interface I'm just not bothering as often. :(

Question - What happened to the bazaar/ black market forum?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back