• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - What do you use for rez, while Shaman is not able to yet? (1 Viewer)

RedCents
2,218¢
So i made a new team, in their 60s so far. I chose a shaman as main healer, something new for me. But my team has no rez ability right now. Shaman rez AA does not come until level 100, and Call of the Wild until 70, but I use a campfire usually anyways. With it being new guys, they have no loyalty for rez tokens yet. Beyond a pocket Cleric to babysit them (I'd rather find a way for them to be self sufficient), what would you guys suggest/do ? Thanks, my tank is frustrated noone can help him..haha.

get a merc cleric on at least one toon and drop one person from the group to summon merc. once those 5 are rezzed drop one of them. Invite the toon you dropped earlier once they are rezzed suspend the merc cleric and invite the last dropped toon back to the group.

That's the only way I know to do it.

get a merc cleric on at least one toon and drop one person from the group to summon merc. once those 5 are rezzed drop one of them. Invite the toon you dropped earlier once they are rezzed suspend the merc cleric and invite the last dropped toon back to the group.

That's the only way I know to do it.
yep this is typically what i would do, unless you keep something out of group that can rez like you mentioned

Oh my gosh.. how easy and its so easy to forget the 'basics'....I have a merc..lol. Thanks guys!
Jim Carrey Friends GIF

A couple of other suggestions
Make sure to use a fellowship campfire and all toons have fellowship token.
and if you have an FD class make sure to get a merc on them so if they are fd at camp once mobs clear can pop merc and rez.

Buy these from Loyalty Vendor with loyalty tokens (86 each) or A Mysterious Presence with Overseer tetra (2245 a rip off)

Anyone one can use, in battle out of battle, any level and it is a 96% rez. This way you don't have to shuffle and add players.

Its a huge benefit to rez in battle because if your healer merc is attached to the character that died then the merc will soon poof unless that character is rezzed. No healer = group wipe.

View attachment 45504
Neither of those fits his situation :ohdear:

Staff of Forbidden rights is awsome to battle rez plus shaman has the AA. So if 2 toon go down they come right back up and almost in 1 to 2 seconds.
So i made a new team, in their 60s so far. I chose a shaman as main healer, something new for me. But my team has no rez ability right now. Shaman rez AA does not come until level 100, and Call of the Wild until 70, but I use a campfire usually anyways. With it being new guys, they have no loyalty for rez tokens yet. Beyond a pocket Cleric to babysit them (I'd rather find a way for them to be self sufficient), what would you guys suggest/do ? Thanks, my tank is frustrated noone can help him..haha.
Guys.. love people trying to help, but, lets read the question first.

Question - What do you use for rez, while Shaman is not able to yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back