• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

What did you just roflsnortzen out your nose? (1 Viewer)

What, in a fit of laughter, have you snorted out your nose?

• Coffee: aaiiee! it burns!

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Coke: AAAIIIEEE! it burns!

• Milk: Even if you weren't drinking milk. (don't think about it too much)

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Mountain Dew: makes the keyboard nice and sticky (Speaking from personal experience...)

• A nacho chip: Ow! Owie ow ow! (Yeah, and still in therapy from this one)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Blood - or maybe a little chunk or your brain. (or, Bloodybloodblood.)

• Beer: mmm foamy!

• Whiskey:; AAIIIEEE! It buuurns! (God, yes, it does. Don't do this.)

• Not quite sure what the heck that was.

• 'Other'. Elaboration mandatory.

Votes: 4 25.0%

• Total voters

Nkai

RedCents
Well, it happened again. You read another article on NotAddicted.com, and as always you giggled a little, but you managed to not injure yourself. Then, some reply to the OP, probably from your favorite person here (‘guest’), made you laugh so hard, so suddenly, and so unexpectedly that you snorted something out your nose and all over your keyboard.

What was that most likely to be? Or what was the worst experience you ever had, or the best experience you ever caused, as far as nasal spewing goes?

A friend of mine was once eating god knows what, laughed, and snorted a little seed from a red chili up into his nasal passages. He said it was the single worst experience of his life: he was pouring tears out his eyes, liquid fire out his nose, and was in eye-clawing agony.
I only wish I had been there to see and/or cause it.

The whole thing is apparently genetic, and if I am true to my family heritage I will probably, god willing, kill myself by rolfsnortzlachen. Only a couple years ago I found out my grandmother (my dad’s side, and I don’t know which of her 14 kids to blame – probably grandpa) died after laughing and snorting a chunk of meat down her trachea. Then, (and how sinister is this, hmmm?) my dad made my mom laugh so hard she snorffled some vinegar (?) from her spinach (??) and then proceeded to come down with a nice case of aspiration pneumonia. She recovered (ha! take that, dad!) but still continues to daily eat a dangerous dinner with the goofiest human I know.

What are you most likely to roflsnortzen out your nose?

For some strange reason, this only happens to me with Soda. Never milk or juice, but soda. Although I can do the thing where you snort a string out your nose while holding the other end outside your mouth (brain floss pewpewpew). So I guess I'm a freak.

Last year I was out with a few friends at our usual bar havin a few drinks. Anyway we did a round of shots and my friend finished first and yelled somethin as he slammed his glass down. I can't remember what he said but I couldn't help but laugh as I was takin my shot, sending jack out my nose all over the cute little bartender. There's an embarassing moment for you. She was cool though, said it was as funny as it was gross and it was the first time she'd ever seen it, so she gave me another shot on the house. And yes it did burn, horribly.

I'm relieved to see i'm not the only one, but I have quit reading NA when drinking coffee in the morning in my office, because everytime it came shooting out my nose (ouch), sugar, cream and boogers included...

Rum'n Coke, shot of tequilla (pretty much the entire shot), wild rice, chips'n salsa, and a plethora of others.
It's not good. I'm not sure what my problem is. Well, ya I do. I think almost every incident occurred while intoxicated.

It usually happens when my friends & I get our laptops together for some up close and personal group action. As beers go by, the guild chatter degenerates and it also becomes strangely easy to laugh at immature things. So beers sometimes end up going out through nasal cavities.

Not too often, thankfully!

It usually happens when my friends & I get our laptops together for some up close and personal group action. As beers go by, the guild chatter degenerates and it also becomes strangely easy to laugh at immature things. So beers sometimes end up going out through nasal cavities.

Not too often, thankfully!
Your forum name is the same as my cat's (her name, not her forum name)

260145363lkb8.jpg

Aaah, so that explains how Ripperjack hasn't committed suicide yet -- anatomical inability to perform the act!

I've never snorted anything while laughing, but sadly, I have wet my pants.

Did I just share too much?

The last thing I roflsnortzen out of my nose was noodle soup, I can tell you that hurts a lot and the small noodle thingies didn't make the experience any better :( I HAD BRAINZ HANGING OUT OF MY NOSE OH NOES :( :( :(

Altoids. And later, blood. And later, Bloodybloodblood. But the altoids hurt so fricken much it was ridiculous. Sorry to say it wasn't from laughing at a NotAddicted article :(

animal mishaps

Aaah, so that explains how Ripperjack hasn't committed suicide yet -- anatomical inability to perform the act!

i saw a cat jump off the 4th story window, but it survived. i guess it could be called a suicide attempt. also my dog fell off the second floor balcony and she survived too, a little shaken up but she was fine. not even a broken bone. not bad for a 14 year old wire-hair terrier. sadly had to put her down 4 years later due to growths on her belly.

What did you just roflsnortzen out your nose?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back